BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
For a drugstore brand, this is an awesome waterproof volumizing mascara. My only gripe, I have to wipe wand after a couple of uses, otherwise the wand gets clogged up leaving clumped lashes. I have rebought this item 4 times, you can't beat the price for a pretty great drugstore mascara
Natali C.
This is an alright mascara. It does blacken the lashes and kind of brings them together a bit so it looks somewhat more voluminous, but I feel like it doesn't wrap around as many individual lashes but kind of meshes some of them together. I can't really layer this because it meshes them together more and creates some clumps and doesn't really lengthen a great amount. Don't think it's really worth it even if it is affordable..
Sara P.
I LOVED this mascara. It gives such a nice effect on my lashes, it was super dark and make my eyes look so long. Very cute tube, love the silver. I repurchased this a few times, was always a reasonable price. I would definitely purchase this mascara again if I could find it.
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
I just recently purchased this mascara and it's very different from all the others that I have, the applicator is weirdly shaped but it applies well even though it does get clumpy sometimes, It's definitely an all day mascara! It's very hard to smudge or even remove this mascara but I think that's the point I give it a 9/10!
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
I was out at walmart & i saw this & thought why not (: i like it but its not my favorite mascara of all but it is awesome for a drugstore band the wand is a bit tricky lol i always get smudges on my nose.. it is long lasting i got the water proof kind..
i don't think i would buy it again but hey its still pretty good
Norbeliss M.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
This product is absolutely PERFECT. It sculpts my lashes and doesn't clump them together OR get too thick. My lashes are lengthy and volumized when I use this mascara and It is truly waterproof but comes off easy with makeup wipes. The shade of black is gorgeous and I definitely would recommend for anyone.
Katryna H.
I bought this on accident not knowing to was the waterproof one (oops). It doesn't really lengthen my lashes or make the more voluminous, just kind of sticks them together. Plus I wasn't able to get it off because it was waterproof so it started hurting my eyelashes. I avoided wearing it because of that. I ended up buying a new mascara that wasn't waterproof and this mascara is just sitting on my vanity not being used.
Minnie L.
This mascara was my favorite for a few months. It lasts all day without any fallout and is easy to take off. The wand is great at getting all the lashes and even did a great job at getting the bottom lashes. I still use this one every once in awhile.
Adriana S.
It gives you an amazing look. it can be the perfect dupe to Benefit's they're real mascara. I have both and there is no difference. easy apply and the chance of having the black mascara on you eyelid is almost 0. Definitely buying again. I got it at target when at 5.99
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Diana A.
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
Evangelina P.
Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"