L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
4.15 / 5 based on 233 Reviews
Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.
L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Alcohol Denat.
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Soluble Collagen
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Trisodium Edta
- Potassium Sorbate
- Hexylene Glycol
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
- "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
- "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
- "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
- "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
- "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
This is by far my favorite mascara in the Loreal Butterfly collection! It makes my eye lashes look long and doesn't clump them at all making it perfect for completing a classic cat eye look. It seriously upped my glam game for date night! And gets the approval of my boyfriend as he loves how it makes my eyes stand out but not too overdone ;-) add it to your makeup stash!
My favorite brand of mascara thus far. The applicator tip is perfectly shaped and the mascara goes on smooth, and quick without clumps. I absolutely love that I can go over my initial layer and increase my lash length with application of more almost giving me the same look as if I were to use false eye lashes. I always recommend this brand to my girl friends!
Just picked this up the other day. After using the same mascara for years I decided to try something new andwent with this. I love it! I have very small lashes that don't like to curl well at all but the unique brush helped give my lashes the curvy look I've always wanted. It goes on smooth and not chunky. I hate chunks so that was a huge selling point for me. I think I found my new favorite.
I thought this was a great product at first but after a few uses it was not as great as it was initially. It clumped and the bristles were stuck together. I thought the liquid was not as natural or easy to apply. I would not buy it again unless I had a coupon and it was on sale. Otherwise I would not pay full price for it.
I like the "butterfly shape" that it gives you but this isn't a mascara that I could use without the assistance of another mascara because it does not give me enough volume. I would not buy this again only because I am a girl who likes a mascara that gives a lot of volume and i don't get those kind of results from this
My best gal pal swears by this particular mascara but it wasn't working for me. It went on pretty thick and even after thinning it out and removing the excess from the wand before application, it still made my lashes clumpy and spider-leg-looking. I rarely toss a tube before completion but this one I had no issues getting rid of.
I have been using this product for about 1 year. I love it, easy to apply, brush separates lashes beautifully, even gives them an additional curl. My only complaint would be that it is very difficult to remove. It withstands soap, and multiple make up removers. Typically I end up having to use vasaline to remove it.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I love the brush design, it is the first of its kind. I have pretty thin lashes & get great volume from this, as well as length! I have sensitive eyes & wear contact lenses, but suffer no irritation from this product! I would recommend to everyone, especially my fellow lens wearers!
This gives a nice lifted and fanned out effect to my lashes, and holds a curl nicely because it is waterproof. But because it is a rubber bristle wand, it needs a more liquidy formula. The formula becomes dry and almost unusable relatively quickly, which means that it delivers very little dramatic volume and length to my lashes. For being one of the pricier mascaras at the drugstore, I don't think this is worth the price, and prefer the original maybelline Falsies on my lashes
Unlike most of the other reviews, I absolutely love the brush! It is unique and works wonders for my short lashes! I love the volume and length it gives me plus once you apply, it does not move! The brush that comes with this product allows you to work with your lashes with minimal mistakes! I think this product is comparable to the Too Faced BTS waterproof mascara! So if anyone is looking for a high quality drug store mascara, I definitely recommend this product!!!
Q & A
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
Anyone tried this product with extremely limp lashes? I can never find the perfect mascara!
Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I've been wanting to try it since I saw it on one of Kaushal Beauty's videos.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos