BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
I’m a big fan of L’Oréal mascaras but this makes my lashes super clumpy ☹ it’s a very thick formula. It does make my lashes look full of volume but they do look clumpy so I have to becareful.
Delaine M.
Keller, TX
Easy application with smoothness as key. Works great to keep up all day and is long lasting. I think that it could be better at making lashes fuller. I got this at target in the L'Oréal section and I've also tried others
Candler B.
Phenix City, AL
My mom has this in her makeup collection! It's good as it is, I use it when I run out of my own mascara. I have blue eyes. To me, it's a good value for its price. I'd buy it for myself but I'm hooked on something else.
Ann S.
This mascara helps to lengthen lashes. It's not long lasting and smears at the end of the day. It's good for all eye colors. I think there are better mascaras. And would not buy this again, unless there is waterproof version.
pakou l.
fresno, CA
I bought this mascara thinking I'll like this mascara but I didn't like it because I felt like the product is super watery, and not ling lasting, but I do really like the wand because you can get your bottom lashes without making such a big mess.
Anais M.
This mascara works wonders!! The price is pretty good too. This will make your lashes look great and doesn't clump up. Whenever i wear this I get questions asking if i'm wearing fake lashes. I totally would purchase this again.
Audrey P.
Niceville, FL
I like the brush with this mascara. I use it as a base coat and the add a top layer of Younique 3D Black. This makes my eye lashes look thicker and longer and seem to keep them healthy. Definitely long lasting and does not smudge. I definitely will buy again and would recommend.
Sarah W.
Wanted to try this product from Walmart recently. I think it may work well with some but for me I seen some rom for improvement. My biggest complaint was it sticks my lashes together. Also I notice it flakes off on my checks.
Ellie F.
I love this drugstore mascara! The shape of the brush really makes sure your lashes don't stick together or clump. The plasticy tip of the brush reminds me of the Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara which is also one of my favorites from the drug store!
Brandi M.
The. Best. Mascara. I love the wand, it's super black and doesn't run or flake. I don't know how many times I've repurchased this mascara flute my super sensitive eyes. If they discontinue this or change the formula I'll cry.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Diana A.
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
Evangelina P.
Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"

back