BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
Love this product. It's easy to apply and looks great on my eyes. They have really great things and mascara is the thing I use from them everyday It has a decent price tag and I would buy this again!!!❤️❤️
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really good product. I read so many reviews about it and finally I got my own. Product has a unique brush in a " V" shape. Goes on great. Last all day
Staci T.
Forest, VA
I love this mascara for the price. It lengthens and curls. And allow you to get in close for the tight lining effect that makes eyes look brighter and bigger!
Estefania R.
Wingate, NC
This mascara was average. I didn't surprise me but it didn't disappoint me either. It curled my eyelashes at the beginning so well, but the curl didn't last.
savannah h.
this is my current go-to mascara. it makes my eyelashes look amazing!! it does clump at the end, but if you wipe it off beforehand it isn't a problem at all!
Allessandra F.
Hands-down the best mascara I've ever used. It adds volume and length, and is very black. I used to layer 3 different mascaras, but now this is all I use!
Ashley S.
Tecumseh, MI
Maybe I’m not understanding how to use this brush, but this mascara is awful. It clumped up so bad and once it dried was flaky and falling onto my cheeks.
Teresa S.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a product that leans more on the watery side versus a more waxed texture. It does get really close to the waterline so it makes my eyes look nice.
Tokai M.
Wise, VA
Great mascara! Makes your eyelashes full and thick looking after one swipe.. also noticed that my eyelashes actually seen fuller and thicker without it.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
This mascara is SO good! There is something about the wand that makes your lashes look so good! It adds so much volume & stays all day without flaking.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Diana A.
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
Evangelina P.
Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"

back