L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
4.15 / 5 based on 233 Reviews
Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.
L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Alcohol Denat.
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Soluble Collagen
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Trisodium Edta
- Potassium Sorbate
- Hexylene Glycol
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
- "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
- "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
- "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
- "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
- "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Holy grail mascara. I try my best to steer clear of drugstore makeup (with the exception of this mascara and a few eyeliners) but this one is amazing. Adds length and volume. Brush is a bit odd but you'll get used to it
makes your eyelashes look longer and fuller!! its a really great product would recommend to anyone! this mascara you can use for any look you are trying to go for
I've tried many mascaras and this is by far my favorite. It makes long lashes even longer, I would compare it to the Colossal BigShot non waterproof Mascara in Blackest black
I love the mascara. I have it in the waterproof formula. I don't have very long lashes but this give me that and volume. It does clump up but I can comb it out easily.
I really love this product. I've been using it for a while now, and I found out about it because a friend recommended it to me. I really live the way it makes my eyelashes look. It gives them a lot of volume. I just don't like the fact that it is kind of hard to remove.
Absolutely in LOVE with this mascara! I only use waterproof mascara in the Summer, for beach days and pool parties, I got tired of my mascara running down my face every time my eyes got wet.
Definitely brings out your eye lashes! I have long eye lashes already but when you wanna go out and have a great night this is the mascara you need to bring out those lashes! LOVE.
I didn't care for this product much at all. It may just be a learning curve but the wand doesn't make sense to me and I just made a mess trying to figure it out.
I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes appear twice as long and full. The only problem J have with it is that it does get clumpy but that can be easily fixed with a spooly.
I can use either of my hands to do my mascara, so the application is never a problem. And the actual comb, helps de-clump my lashes even if I haven't combed them out before hand.
Q & A
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"
Anyone tried this product with extremely limp lashes? I can never find the perfect mascara!
Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I've been wanting to try it since I saw it on one of Kaushal Beauty's videos.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos