Grace H.

I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
For me, the waterproof version of this mascara does not budge, to the point where it's difficult for me to take off at the end of the day, even with waterproof micellar water. I would definitely go for the waterproof. I don't think you'll have any issues with it smudging.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Monticello, MS
2 years, 1 month ago
Any non waterproof mascara smears or runs under my eyes when working out. This kind too. I have always used waterproof.