BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove 2 Answers
  • Does this mascara geta clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Is this just lengthening or does it only create volume? I...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
  • "Like the way this leaves my eyelashes looking and it's water proof I won't have to worry about it coming off while swimming " in 16 reviews
  • "I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for awhile now and while it does work well, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Especially long wear, it smudges quite a lot and it does clump if I'm not careful. This Loreal Butterfly mascara was actually a whim purchase (that for once paid off). The formula is wetter than I'd like but it does apply fine. I've used wet formulas in the past that did virtually nothing when applied, but this is not the case this time. It applied perfectly with no clumps. The brush is a nice shape to coat the outside lashes but the bristles are pretty small. It didn't matter, it still applied perfectly. I found that one coat was sufficient for volume and length appropriate for work. Even after an 8 hr shift, there was no smudging or migration of the mascara to my lower lash line. My only complaint is that the chemical smell is very strong, definitely something I could do without. But not enough so to dock a star. It is fast becoming my new favorite product." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. The first time I tried this product, I was amazed by how smoothly the formula applies on my lashes. I also love that this is a waterproof formula, especially with the warm weather coming up. It's so long lasting and I never find myself having to reapply it throughout the night. I have never had problems with clumping with this mascara and the black shade makes my blue eyes pop so much. This is one of the more affordable mascaras on the market right now that is worth every penny in my opinion.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again. " in 5 reviews
  • "I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller. " in 5 reviews
  • "I always have had trouble finding the perfect mascara that will lift my lashes and last! And I have finally found it! This mascara applys very smoothly and lengthens and volumize my lashes! I love it and would totally recommend!" in 3 reviews
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
I accidentally bought this instead of the regular purple (not waterproof) and I found that it really pulls my eyelashes together and makes them way clumpier than I would like. The regular is much better than the waterproof variety.
This is a very well-made mascara. I love how it applies to the lashes. It makes my lashes very dark in long. Very easy to get all lashes in a couple strokes. I would recommend using it every day. It is waterproof lasses when I go to the pool and swim for a lease the whole hour and longer. I would not switch to any other mascara because this is my favorite!!!!!
Chelsea N.
I absolutely love this mascara! I’ve been trying to find the perfect mascara that makes my lashes look full beautiful and this one takes the cake! It makes my lashes look longer than they really are!
Krishna P.
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR
I bought this mascara. Reading it for a memorial service, knowing it would be put through the ringer. I hadn't really thought about it being nothing grand, but, good gravy! It held through my typhoon of tears and my lashes still looked as good S when I first applied the product. It didn't clump through the crying or use of tissues. The brush is a little odd but it does help to separate the lashes for a lengthening effect. I am definitely going to try the other styles of the Butterfly Effect mascara very soon.
MICHELE M.
Gloucester, MA
Out of all the mascaras I buy at drugstores, I find this one the best. It really thickens and lengthens my lashes and doesn't flake. I do have to use 2 coats, but I do that with every mascara. It may not be quite as good as some of the high-end mascaras that cost 5 times as much, but for the money it does the trick. It does take a little bit of work to remove, but nothing that Albolene can't handle. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable, great mascara.
Sandy H.
LOVE this mascara! I will always be faithful to my other L'Oreal mascara, but this one I recently tried and I love the way it makes me look like I have false lashes on.  It's especially wonderful in giving me that longer, fanned out lash look with my glasses.  The fact that it is waterproof only makes me love it more!  It looks natural, feels good, does not flake and since I love being in the water, no raccoon eyes!!  Love this product!
Sam A.
This mascara is amazing! It makes your lashes look voluminous, long, thick, and beautiful! The brush is very unique and easy to use and it makes sure to get all of your lashes. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't like wearing fake lashes because it does slightly look like fake lashes. It looks amazing with some eyeliner as an everyday look!
Brooke J.
This. Mascara. Right. Here. This Mascara is my holy grail mascara from the drugstore. If you're looking for volume, this is the way to go. The wand and packaging is so unique. The wand is only one-sided and the bristles are very close together to where you can get very close to the upper or lower lash line creating that intense volume look. I HIGHLY recommend this mascara.
Shana B.
Salisbury , NC
This is almost my Holy Grail of mascaras next to Merle Norman's Wicked. I'm usually a snob about mascaras and only use high end brands, but this little $7 mascara beats them all. I'll continue to repurchase this as long as they sell it. My only complaint? The stuff is damn near impossible to remove so I took 1 star off for that.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this voluminous for the upper lashes?
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I have view short eyelashes and I've wanted to try this mascara based on reviews from YouTube. I think I would like it. But my daughter has graduation coming up this Friday and I was thinking of trying the water proof kind. I already know I'm gonna cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'm just wondering if this is a good product to try
Diana A.
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof
Evangelina P.
Does this mascara flake? Is it hard to remove
Grace H.
I have really oily eyelids and I workout often. Would this be a good mascara for me? I'm deciding between the non waterproof formula and the waterproof. Please give me a definite answer and not "waterproof just to be safe"