L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof uploaded by Karina J.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof uploaded by Stephanie Silv. L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

Ingredinets:

• What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Do...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shana B.
Salisbury , NC
This is almost my Holy Grail of mascaras next to Merle Norman's Wicked. I'm usually a snob about mascaras and only use high end brands, but this little $7 mascara beats them all. I'll continue to repurchase this as long as they sell it. My only complaint? The stuff is damn near impossible to remove so I took 1 star off for that.
Alexis K.
Monroe, MI
I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who loves waterproof mascara. It stays on very well and its hard to get off without a makeup remover. I had longer eyelashes as well as it was waterproof. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a waterproof mascara.
Janet H.
Santa Teresa, NM
I personally love that the bristles of the comb are on one side. The combination does a great job of extending and separating the lashed making them look thinker, longer and fuller.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
This one is ok but my fav was the Manga pop rock lash that yall discontinued. I wish yall would bring it back...I liked the Manga lash also but preferred the rock pop
Crystal T.
Kissimmee, FL
makes your eyelashes look longer and fuller!! its a really great product would recommend to anyone! this mascara you can use for any look you are trying to go for
Estefania R.
Lancaster , SC
This mascara was average. I didn't surprise me but it didn't disappoint me either. It curled my eyelashes at the beginning so well, but the curl didn't last.
Teresa S.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a product that leans more on the watery side versus a more waxed texture. It does get really close to the waterline so it makes my eyes look nice.
Shaista R.
Elmhurst, NY
this is a aweasome mascara. I have tried the regular formula not the waterproof one and still I love it. it make my lashes look so long and voluminous.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Love this mascara! Doesn't overload your lashes. Only need 1 swipe. Easy to take off at the end of the day. Gives my eyelashes an incredible lift.
bree k.
Munster, IN
this mascara is my #1 for the summer!! super waterproof and makes my lashes look outstanding! i always get tons of complements when wearing this!
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your thoughts on the Loreal butterfly sculpt mascara? Does it lengthen the lashes? Does it had volume? Does the mascara flake or clump?? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof