BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Katie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best drugstore mascara I have found! Really lifts the lashes and is good if you don't like clumpy lashes. Separates and costs lashes well
JeffandHeidi C.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
The packaging is very attractive. It is not the best mascara i have ever used though. It can get clumpy and the volume is not as much as i expected.
Kim H.
Fairfield, IL
I usually buy more expensive mascara, but I found this and love it. The black is a dark black that I love...lashes look great without looking clumpy.
Jamie E.
Fitchburg, MA
This has become my new favorite mascara. Repeat customer. Easy to apply and long lasting. It's easy to remove as well. Great value for the price
Colleen L.
Hamilton
I recently started using this mascara and I really like it. I've tried multiple mascaras from $4-$24 and this is definitely up there in my top 3.
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
Meh for the price... you can do far better. This product has cute packaging but is more of a gimmick. Save your dollars for something better/
Haley  T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara rocks! It is my new favorite! The brush is great! I always feel like I don't have to cake it on! It just goes on so smoothly.
Emily T.
I love this formula as it gives you a LOT of volume but I wish the packaging didn't allow so much product to be distributed on the wand.
Dianna L.
Martinez, CA
Absolutely love this mascara. I think I paid $7.99 at CVS and it is one of my favorite. Makes your lashes look very full and separated.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
I like the way this product makes my lashes look longer and gives them more volume. I also like that it doesn't clump up on my lashes.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?