BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Felicia c.
Felicia c.
I have used many name brand mascara and this is my favorite ever! It makes my lashes look so full without being clumped and it tight lines my eyes for me! Also it doesn't go all over my face! I would buy this again!
Katie K.
Katie K.
This is the best drugstore mascara I have found! Really lifts the lashes and is good if you don't like clumpy lashes. Separates and costs lashes well
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
This mascara was not my favorite because it did not give as much volume as I expected it to give me. It's more of a lengthening mascara in my opinion and not much of a voluminizing mascara. It does give you a little bit of volume and I do give some credit to it because it can hold a curl pretty well. It's more of a natural looking mascara so if you like mascara that aren't too dramatic I would definitely suggest you try this but otherwise I would say to skip it and try something else.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I bought this when I was at the drugstore because I was in desperate need of mascara and there weren't many choices. I liked the claims and wanted to give this mascara a try! Upon using it for the first time today I do NOT like the mascara wand it's too thin and has too small of brussels! Also it clumps terribly. I would not recommended this product.
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but they tend to clump together. This brush separates my lashes and makes them super voluminous. It also keeps my lashes extremely curled. It didn't smudge or flake off either. I would definitely recommend it.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Fitchburg, MA
This has become my new favorite mascara. Repeat customer. Easy to apply and long lasting. It's easy to remove as well. Great value for the price
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
I bought this because the wand intrigued me so much! It was really good and made my lashes look ok, but I do not think ill ever be purchasing this again
Alethea S.
Alethea S.
Yes. Always. Love. This is my go-to mascara. I've had my best results with the butterfly mascaras. 10/10 would buy again.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Love this mascara! Makes my eye lashes look so good almost as if I've been wearing false lashes. And it doesn't clump
breanna m.
breanna m.
I love looking and finding a great mascara !! and this one is really great it does give ..like it says a butterfly affect to you lashes lifting and making them much longer !! love it!!its also pretty voluminous!:)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?