BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Shannon G.
Rincon, GA
Pretty good mascara, I bought this one because it has similar bristles to a MAC mascara I like, Its a little more intense but that's normal for this range. I'm going to keep using it
Tara C.
Batesville, AR
I really like the wand on this mascara. I feel like it gives my lashes a good base (I normally layer mascaras for a more intense look) because it really wings them out and coats root to tip easily!
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA
This mascara is great! The price is right and the brush allows you to separate the lashes easily instead of getting clumps. I use this in conjunction with the double extend for gorgeous full lashes. Don't spend more if you don't have to! This is great!
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
Not very fond of this mascara. It dries out your lashes by the end of the day and flakes terribly. I was looking for a mascara that could compare too BTS mascara from Too Faced and I have definitely learned my lesson.
Macy A.
I did not really care for this product at all. There is way too much mascara on the wand and it goes on the lashes very awkwardly. I don't really recommend this product at all.
Carmen L.
Casa Grande, AZ
This mascara is great it doesn't clump like other I've used or feel very wet even after it's been on for a while sometimes I don't even curl my lashes and they still look good!
Jordan R.
Coeburn, VA
I absolutely love the whole butterfly collection. The original is actually my favorite, but I've been using the sculpt the last few weeks and I adore it, too.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I bought this because the wand intrigued me so much! It was really good and made my lashes look ok, but I do not think ill ever be purchasing this again
Brittany L.
this mascara is my new fav it makes your eyelashes longer without clumping or looking like their fake . this compared to the e.l.f mascara is way better
Katie K.
This is the best drugstore mascara I have found! Really lifts the lashes and is good if you don't like clumpy lashes. Separates and costs lashes well
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?