BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did you like ...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Stephanee S.
Most DEFINITELY gives your lashes a ton of length and definition. I already have long lashes so this made them even more fluttery. The formula is perfect. Not too watery and not too dry, right in the middle which is my favorite.
tracy w.
nancy, KY
Thus is the second type if butterfly mascara I have used. I like this over the original, it doesn't have a funny smell. I prefer the hard bristle wands over the brush like ones. It works great for me not clumpy, but I think the wand needs another side to separate lashes a little more. But I like the formula as well
Leticia Z.
This mascara is ok I like it for an everyday natural look but it's I would t recommend it for a glam look as it doesn't provide that long dramatic eyelash look. I would buy again but like I said for an everyday natural look.
Jessica P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Product does everything it says. Full lashes with lots and lots of volume. Great volume and great length. May want to blot the wand a little before applying as clumps could happen. Easy to use and good value. I would buy again and tell a friend.
Katie S.
I really like this mascara. I purchased it at Walmart for $7.50. It lifted and separated my lashes so well. The packaging is pretty. It did not flake and it lasted all day. I will be purchasing it again.
Courtney F.
Walls , MS
I absolutely loveeee this mascara!! It's wand is amazing and it adds so much length and volume to my lashes! I do already have very long lashes so they touch the top of my eyelids so I do get a little smudging but every mascara does that to me so it wasn't really a problem!!
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Absolutely love this mascara after like the first week opening it bc that first week theres so much on the wand if you don't wipe most of it back off you get way to much to manage on the eye lash..but after that its a beautiful mascara
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this mascara and a little bit of it goes a long way. As I pull the wand out I drag the edge along the side to scrape a lot of the mascara off. Even then my lashes get so much lover and more voluminous. Definite must try.
Alexandra S.
Memphis, TN
Love this mascara!! I recently purchased a more expensive brand and was so disappointed so I went out and got two more tubes of my butterfly sculpt and I haven't looked back since! Makes my lashes super long and doesn't easily clump them together! The brush is amazing and only adds this awesome formula!
breanna m.
I love looking and finding a great mascara !! and this one is really great it does give ..like it says a butterfly affect to you lashes lifting and making them much longer !! love it!!its also pretty voluminous!:)
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?