BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
gotha
This is my favorite mascara! I use it everyday and I love the volume it gives. The pigmentation is super black and the formula is thick. The only issue I have is that I can't put on multiple coats because it will clump. It even does great on the bottom lashes!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lansing, MI
For a drugstore mascara, this one really does the trick. It does a great job lengthening and separating my lashes and gives a natural wing to my lashes as I put it on. I love extra length at the corners of my eyes and this mascara and wand really deliver.
Marla S.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I LOVE this mascara!! Gives volume, separation, length, close to lash line/tight line. I wiggle close to base of lashes and then wiggle up. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Florence, AL
No, no, no, no! This is the worst mascara I have ever purchased. I just could not master the wand. This made my lashes so clumpy! I will not purchase this again nor would I ever recommend this to anyone.
chasidy a.
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
I think I love this mascara better than any other mascara on the market because it truly does exactly what it says gives you Fuller longer looking lashes without a cakey look it's reasonably priced and it lasts all day long
KarenRose S.
KarenRose S.
I have never liked a mascara more than this. It gets every lash, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate your eyes. Super easy to apply and super affordable. Lasts a while too! Can't wait to buy this product again!!!
Corie S.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
I don't always wear mascara, but I loooove L'Oréal mascara. Leaves my lashes so full and big! Looks like falsies. Lasts all day too! Packaging is nice and the price is great.
Kr264
Kr264
This mascara gives a really nice effect of the lashes adding length and volume, but I don't like how the "brush" is only on one side of the wand and it does get a little clumpy but I can fix that with a spoolie, but the overall product is good!
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This is a really great mascara it gives my eyelashes the length and adds volume however I think that this mascara could use a bit of improvement on adding more volume this mascara is on the cheaper side I recommend this mascara.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
this mascara is my new fav it makes your eyelashes longer without clumping or looking like their fake . this compared to the e.l.f mascara is way better
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?