BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this mascara after like the first week opening it bc that first week theres so much on the wand if you don't wipe most of it back off you get way to much to manage on the eye lash..but after that its a beautiful mascara
Courtney F.
Walls , MS
I absolutely loveeee this mascara!! It's wand is amazing and it adds so much length and volume to my lashes! I do already have very long lashes so they touch the top of my eyelids so I do get a little smudging but every mascara does that to me so it wasn't really a problem!!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara and a little bit of it goes a long way. As I pull the wand out I drag the edge along the side to scrape a lot of the mascara off. Even then my lashes get so much lover and more voluminous. Definite must try.
Alexandra S.
Memphis, TN
Love this mascara!! I recently purchased a more expensive brand and was so disappointed so I went out and got two more tubes of my butterfly sculpt and I haven't looked back since! Makes my lashes super long and doesn't easily clump them together! The brush is amazing and only adds this awesome formula!
Shannon G.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good mascara, I bought this one because it has similar bristles to a MAC mascara I like, Its a little more intense but that's normal for this range. I'm going to keep using it
Tara C.
Batesville, AR
I really like the wand on this mascara. I feel like it gives my lashes a good base (I normally layer mascaras for a more intense look) because it really wings them out and coats root to tip easily!
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA
This mascara is great! The price is right and the brush allows you to separate the lashes easily instead of getting clumps. I use this in conjunction with the double extend for gorgeous full lashes. Don't spend more if you don't have to! This is great!
Macy A.
I did not really care for this product at all. There is way too much mascara on the wand and it goes on the lashes very awkwardly. I don't really recommend this product at all.
Carmen L.
Casa Grande, AZ
This mascara is great it doesn't clump like other I've used or feel very wet even after it's been on for a while sometimes I don't even curl my lashes and they still look good!
Jordan R.
Coeburn, VA
I absolutely love the whole butterfly collection. The original is actually my favorite, but I've been using the sculpt the last few weeks and I adore it, too.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?