BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Makes my eye lashes look so good almost as if I've been wearing false lashes. And it doesn't clump
member-55862d821
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works just fine! I know that cheap prices most of the time mean bad Quality,but this is worth your time!
Autum B.
Meridian
I've tried a bunch of different mascara and this is my favorite and it stays while I get wet at work all day!
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't my favorite mascara but I still use it on occasion just to plump up my other mascaras very waterproof.
Jamie S.
Joplin , MO
I absolutely love this mascara!! The length it gives my semi short lashes is amazing! Doesn't clump!!
Kris p.
I love the mascara but I really didn't care for the brush..it was tricky at times to put on.
Abby R.
ponchatoula
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works Great!! I use this everyday!! Sometimes it gets clumpy, but it doesn’t look too bad
Kathleen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much better than the other side of the day before I get a follow back and
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY NEW SECRET WEAPON MASCARA! IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS MASCARA!!!!
Kristie J.
This mascara was not my favorite because it did not give as much volume as I expected it to give me. It's more of a lengthening mascara in my opinion and not much of a voluminizing mascara. It does give you a little bit of volume and I do give some credit to it because it can hold a curl pretty well. It's more of a natural looking mascara so if you like mascara that aren't too dramatic I would definitely suggest you try this but otherwise I would say to skip it and try something else.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?