BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my least favorite mascaras. I dont like the wand at all, it is very clumpy and messy. For the price value of it, i can definitely get a better drugstore mascara for a cheaper price. I was able to utilize some of the product for my bottom lashes so it wouldn't go to waste, but it never looked that nice and just added an unnecessary step in my makeup routine. I will not repurchase.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
10/10 this gives me the best volume at the base making my lashes look very dark and full. Gives me great length also. I do layer this mascara with the red one and the silver one. You'll get the best lashes! I get this product for about $7 at rite aid. I keep buying this product I love it so much! Defiantly better than any other mascara I have tried
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Kissimmee, FL
I was skeptical with the design of the brush. It is a bit awkward, and not your typical mascara wand. But it grabs each lash perfectly, and makes your lashes look big and full. It isn't nice to use for the bottom lashes though. I would recommend for sure.
Chey P.
Chey P.
I love this mascara, but it is clumpy... It does add volume and length and makes my eyelashes look more curled when paired with my eyelash curler. I have bought around 8 of these in a row. Although I would like to try out others because I am sure there are better ones out there for my needs.
Karly F.
Karly F.
I was really skeptical about this mascara. When I opened it, I thought that this brush was nothing like I've seen before, and I was unsure whether I would like it. I absolutely love this mascara and am so glad I tried it! Crested great volume, length, and color. Really happy with this purchase!
Freda I.
Freda I.
As a makeup junkie I like to try new things ! And I've been stuck with this particular mascara ever since I bought it the first time ! This brush at first threw me off but then when I started to apply the mascara on my lashes and brushing them through , the volume of my lashes were insane !
Sonya G.
Sonya G.
This mascara is great if you want volume and length. The applicator is quite different from your typical mascara and it really helps coat each individual lash. A few coats is enough but you can build on more for a more dramatic look. Would definitely repurchase. Isn't flaky or drying at all.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Austin
I love the formula of this product, but the brush is definitely something to get used to. It's hard to learn how to apply this mascara well, and the finished look sometimes seems very spider-y, but that could be user error on my part. The packaging is lovely, and the price can't be beat.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
This is by far the worst mascara I have ever used. First off, the wand is a bit difficult to use and makes it hard to get a good coat on all my lashes. I always end up with mascara on my skin. Once it dries it immediately starts flaking off on to my cheeks and in my eyes. It is so irritating and I spend most of the day with red watery eyes. Total fail.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This mascara might be ok but the applicator is a nightmare. It sort of works for the lower lashes but trying to do your upper lashes forget it it just does not work at all. It does last and I didn't see any flaking but ugh seriously the brush is awful
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?