BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did you like ...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Ana Paula S.
This is a good mascara, but it took me a few times to learn to apply it well. It is long lasting and does not smudge under the eyes during the day. The packaging is nice, but the shape of the brush is a little weird, not the easiest to get used to. However, it makes your lashes look long and beautiful.
Kristie J.
This mascara was not my favorite because it did not give as much volume as I expected it to give me. It's more of a lengthening mascara in my opinion and not much of a voluminizing mascara. It does give you a little bit of volume and I do give some credit to it because it can hold a curl pretty well. It's more of a natural looking mascara so if you like mascara that aren't too dramatic I would definitely suggest you try this but otherwise I would say to skip it and try something else.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
Not my favorite of mascaras. The brush definitely helps getting the outer corner lashes, but the end result is a little clumpy. I also noticed that because the bristles at the front are smaller, my inner lashes barely get any love now. The length is kinda meh for me. Doesn't really stand out from any other mascara.
Lisa S.
So great! I dared to try this vs. my usual carbon black mascara and I'm glad I did. It does such a good job at coating each lash that I don't even need a second coat, it gets to the bottom of the lash line and really is one of the best new products I've got that I will for sure be buying again!
Whitney E.
This is my new favorite mascara! It makes my eyelashes look so big and I love it!! It also makes my eyes brighter (Blue eyes). The bottle it comes in is a little big, but my makeup bag is bigger so I don't mind it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants bigger lashes
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but they tend to clump together. This brush separates my lashes and makes them super voluminous. It also keeps my lashes extremely curled. It didn't smudge or flake off either. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica L.
California
I was skeptical, but when I tried it, feel in love. This mascara makes my lashes look long. It's a great brush for tight lining too because it lets you get to the base of the lashes. Good for getting small lashes too. Downfall, hard to take off. I use a eye make up remover before the shower and still come out with raccoon eyes (haha) but I think it's a small price to pay for how effective it is. Also, it's under $10. Can't beat it.
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
I got this product last year around this same time and I still have it and love it to this day. I may be more expensive than wet n' wild but I still love it anyway. The packaging of this product drew my eye when I first saw it and I immediately wanted to try it out.
Yasmine L.
This is one of the best mascara I have ever used. It's clump free, gives amazing volume and length. Your lashes will look fabulous with 2 coats. No need to go over them throughout the day. The price is worth it since it does so much for your lashes. I highly recommend this product.
Ann B.
This mascara will create some voluminous lashes on
any eyes. The brush is perfect for getting every single
little lash hair and the product is not to dry. I always use
a black mascara and this is a very black color. I will be
buying this product again and I recommend it to anyone.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?