BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did y...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Or...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
  • "Product does everything it says. Full lashes with lots and lots of volume. Great volume and great length. May want to blot the wand a little before applying as clumps could happen. Easy to use and good value. I would buy again and tell a friend. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but they tend to clump together. This brush separates my lashes and makes them super voluminous. It also keeps my lashes extremely curled. It didn't smudge or flake off either. I would definitely recommend it. " in 6 reviews
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
This is now my go to mascara. My lashes have never looked so good everyday. It applies nicely not real big clumps and the brush is a great size which get the outer lashes long.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
No, no, no, no! This is the worst mascara I have ever purchased. I just could not master the wand. This made my lashes so clumpy! I will not purchase this again nor would I ever recommend this to anyone.
Shannon F.
Volumnious is my all time favorite mascara. My lashes become 100% longer when I apply. There is not any other mascara, at any other price point, that compares. I have and will continue to recommend. Love this mascara!
Melissa R.
Altadena, CA
This is hands down my most favorite mascara ever. It pumps up my lash volume while separating each individual lash. I've gotten asked numerous times if I'm wearing falsies when I used this mascara. Its perfect.
Elisa G.
Allegan, MI
I was very happy to find Loreal's Butterfly mascara. It really defines lashes and separates them, making them look full and defined. I wear it every day, and it stays on well. I have recommended it to others.
KarenRose S.
I have never liked a mascara more than this. It gets every lash, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate your eyes. Super easy to apply and super affordable. Lasts a while too! Can't wait to buy this product again!!!
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
I don't always wear mascara, but I loooove L'Oréal mascara. Leaves my lashes so full and big! Looks like falsies. Lasts all day too! Packaging is nice and the price is great.
Wendy F.
Just got this ! And I love it. So recommend to anyone who loves volume.. so easy to use . First time used and totally repeat buying it . Love everything about it . Totally recommend to all my friends.
One of my favorite mascaras. It really volumizes every individual lash. It's really good quality for the price. I use it everyday and i've repurchased it many times. It's a lot better than some high end mascaras.
Kr264
This mascara gives a really nice effect of the lashes adding length and volume, but I don't like how the "brush" is only on one side of the wand and it does get a little clumpy but I can fix that with a spoolie, but the overall product is good!
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.