BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did y...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Or...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
  • "Product does everything it says. Full lashes with lots and lots of volume. Great volume and great length. May want to blot the wand a little before applying as clumps could happen. Easy to use and good value. I would buy again and tell a friend. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but they tend to clump together. This brush separates my lashes and makes them super voluminous. It also keeps my lashes extremely curled. It didn't smudge or flake off either. I would definitely recommend it. " in 6 reviews
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
This is by far the worst mascara I have ever used. First off, the wand is a bit difficult to use and makes it hard to get a good coat on all my lashes. I always end up with mascara on my skin. Once it dries it immediately starts flaking off on to my cheeks and in my eyes. It is so irritating and I spend most of the day with red watery eyes. Total fail.
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have this in blackest black. It does provide long full lashes. At first it was perfect but as I've used it seems to be clumpier. In my opinion all mascaras do that. The packaging is nice large tube. I would purchase again.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This brand has the best mascara hands down! This one in particular gives my eyes a dramatic look and the color is deep. I think the value of this is worth it and it doesn't cost too much.
Amanda W.
Dalton, GA
Love the wand for this mascara!
It separates the lashes and adds length. Super buildable and easy to apply. Stays on all day; very affordable! Around $8 at Walmart! Would highly recommend 😻
Love the outcome of it.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I just started using this mascara and I absolutely love it! The brush is completely different than other mascara brushes and does give a wide and full effect. I added some lavender essential oil to it also, to give my lashes some extra length. Love love love it!
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Hands down best mascara I've ever used! Doesn't clump, easy to apply, & doesn't make black stuff drop on your face! I wear this mascara daily & people think I wear fake eyelashes!! I recommend this to everyone who comments on my lashes!
Angela G.
Muskegon, MI
This product makes my eyelashes look beautiful. Makes my lashes look long and really makes my eyes pop! I highly recommend this product if you want a dramatic look or just every day look. It's great!👍
Nina W.
Hemet, CA
I don't even know where to begin, I bought this mascara mainly because the packaging looked nice and I wanted my lashes to have this whole butterfly effect going. Let me tell you, this mascara is wonderful. The brush looks like a the body of a butterfly and it just gives my lashes so much volume. It's also not extremely pricey so I definitely recommend giving this product a shot!!
Heather L.
I didn't like this at all. I'm not a fan of wet, clumpy mascaras and that's exactly what this was. It weighed down my lashes and got all over my eyelids even hours after wearing it and letting it set. I wouldn't recommend it, unfortunately.
Tharys
Clermont, FL
I bought the waterproof version and it's truly amazing for the prize. It really works great at separating the lashes and getting the mascara on every lash. The wand stretches out your lashes so there is no need to curl them beforehand. No matter if your crying or it's raining out this mascara really sticks onto your lashes.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.