BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
sanya m.
sanya m.
Pitts, GA
I absolutely love this mascara the wand is perfect I've been using it for about a month now
Madalynn P.
Madalynn P.
East Greenbush, NY
Bought this mascara several times because it makes my lashes appear very long and thick
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
I kind of hated this. The bristles are short, stubby, and hard and require a bit more motion on your part to apply the mascara. The formula is gloopy and thick and makes lashes clumpy. The formula also gets stuck in between the two rows of bristles in that nook, making a small sea of sticky, thick formula that doesn't apply well. If you like clumpy lashes, you could like this, but this really requires a lot of work and usage to get the look you want. The formula itself I wasn't a fan of--who likes gloopy mascara? Maybe it needed to be warmed up but overall, not a fan.
Cherry D.
Cherry D.
West Hollywood
I LOVE the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara in Blackest Black! It's my all time FAVORITE drugstore (well for me Target) brand because of the brush. I am able to use this mascara on my lower and corner lashes to create long defined lashes to frame my brown eyes. It does such a great job that I can skip eyeliner or even shadow when I want a 'girl next door' natural sort of look but still be flawless. It's not just the formula but the brush that makes this a 'must have' item for anyone who wants great lashes.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This mascara is decent.  It does a good job coating and darkening the lashes, but does not provide as much separation as I like in mine.  I also find I like to use mascara brushes that are shorter in length and I can apply to a section of lashes at a time...this is not that brush.  Wouldn't buy again, but will continue to use the one I have.
Star H.
Star H.
Watauga, TX
I love this product, it curls your lashes while it gives them color and volume. I have natural straight lashes that never curl and this mascara works wonders. I recommend it to anyone with straight or curled lashes. I love L'Oréal products they work amazingly!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Not a fan. I absolutely hate the wand. It's stiff and very hard to get to the roots of your lashes. I NEVER fail to poke myself in the eye when I use it lol. My lashes never look full or long when I use this. I really don't feel like this is a great product. I will say the formula of it is A+. It's not to liquidy or thick it has the perfect formula and makes your lashes super dark. I just personally can't get past the applicator.

Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my least favorite mascaras. I dont like the wand at all, it is very clumpy and messy. For the price value of it, i can definitely get a better drugstore mascara for a cheaper price. I was able to utilize some of the product for my bottom lashes so it wouldn't go to waste, but it never looked that nice and just added an unnecessary step in my makeup routine. I will not repurchase.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
10/10 this gives me the best volume at the base making my lashes look very dark and full. Gives me great length also. I do layer this mascara with the red one and the silver one. You'll get the best lashes! I get this product for about $7 at rite aid. I keep buying this product I love it so much! Defiantly better than any other mascara I have tried
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Kissimmee, FL
I was skeptical with the design of the brush. It is a bit awkward, and not your typical mascara wand. But it grabs each lash perfectly, and makes your lashes look big and full. It isn't nice to use for the bottom lashes though. I would recommend for sure.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?