BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did you like ...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Tina W.
I LOVE this mascara. The wand has a very unique shape, so you have to flip it in your hand when going from one eye to the next. I have heard some people having difficulty with this aspect of the product, but I have not found it to be an issue. I do have to wipe excess product off the thinner edge of the wand to keep from too much product being applied to my inner eye. I find this finds lashes I didn't even know I have. It stays on throughout the day, but still is easy to remove.
Grace
Harpursville, NY
I was expecting a great buy... These days it's crucial and hard to find a good working long lasting mascara. If you are looking for a good mascara this isn't it! Trust me you'll thank me later! This mascara is a really thick wet mascara , it seems like it takes a little bit to dry , trying to apply it on curled lashes is a disaster ! I don't know if it is the brush (picture shown) or just the product itself but it's not very good...
Marisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really like this mascara. When I first opened the packaging and saw the wand I was incredibly skeptical. So many makeup companies are coming out with mascaras with strange wands, half of which make applying the mascara more difficult. I was pleased to find that I was proven wrong with this one. The wand helps to separate my lashes and adds a ton of volume, especially at the root. I then go in with my BTS mascara from Too Faced to add length. :)
Courtney D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: the brush is great at separating and lengthening. It made my lashes look miles long, especially in the other corners. I'm also a sucker for pretty metallic packaging. Cons: by the end of the day, this formula flaked all over my face. Not a cute look. Perhaps a lash primer would have helped, but I'm not one to shell out for a second product just to make this one work! Such a shame, because the brush is great.
Katie H.
I was not very impressed with this mascara. The wand is a very strange small shape but it somehow still applies too much product. I have naturally very long lashes so I can usually make any mascara work, but I have to spend so much extra time with this one to make sure it doesn't clump. I usually only use this one when I don't have any other eye makeup on and probably won't be repurchasing it in the future.
Whitney E.
This is my new favorite mascara! It makes my eyelashes look so big and I love it!! It also makes my eyes brighter (Blue eyes). The bottle it comes in is a little big, but my makeup bag is bigger so I don't mind it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants bigger lashes
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. I purchased it at Walmart for $7.50. It lifted and separated my lashes so well. The packaging is pretty. It did not flake and it lasted all day. I will be purchasing it again.
Shannon G.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good mascara, I bought this one because it has similar bristles to a MAC mascara I like, Its a little more intense but that's normal for this range. I'm going to keep using it
Jordan R.
Coeburn, VA
I absolutely love the whole butterfly collection. The original is actually my favorite, but I've been using the sculpt the last few weeks and I adore it, too.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because the wand intrigued me so much! It was really good and made my lashes look ok, but I do not think ill ever be purchasing this again
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?