BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did y...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Or...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
  • "Product does everything it says. Full lashes with lots and lots of volume. Great volume and great length. May want to blot the wand a little before applying as clumps could happen. Easy to use and good value. I would buy again and tell a friend. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but they tend to clump together. This brush separates my lashes and makes them super voluminous. It also keeps my lashes extremely curled. It didn't smudge or flake off either. I would definitely recommend it. " in 6 reviews
Sonya G.
West Windsor, NJ
This mascara is great if you want volume and length. The applicator is quite different from your typical mascara and it really helps coat each individual lash. A few coats is enough but you can build on more for a more dramatic look. Would definitely repurchase. Isn't flaky or drying at all.
Emily C.
Austin
I love the formula of this product, but the brush is definitely something to get used to. It's hard to learn how to apply this mascara well, and the finished look sometimes seems very spider-y, but that could be user error on my part. The packaging is lovely, and the price can't be beat.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
This mascara is AMAZING!! I usually only get the Volumous Butterfly mascara, but this one was just calling my name - and for good reason! It really does sculpt your lashes with volume! Totally will buy again.
Freda I.
As a makeup junkie I like to try new things ! And I've been stuck with this particular mascara ever since I bought it the first time ! This brush at first threw me off but then when I started to apply the mascara on my lashes and brushing them through , the volume of my lashes were insane !
Rose C.
One of the best drugstore mascaras if you like lashes that a full and have great length to them! I use this everyday and I love how the wand is shaped! I fell in love with the end of the wand because it helps wing out the ends of your lashes. Very inexpensive and I would repurchase in a heart beat!
Raissa B.
Woodstock, GA
This is honestly the best mascara I have EVER used. It makes my eyelashes long and thick without that fake look. It lasts forever and doesn’t get clumpy like others. I would recommend this mascara to anyone. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
This is by far the worst mascara I have ever used. First off, the wand is a bit difficult to use and makes it hard to get a good coat on all my lashes. I always end up with mascara on my skin. Once it dries it immediately starts flaking off on to my cheeks and in my eyes. It is so irritating and I spend most of the day with red watery eyes. Total fail.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This brand has the best mascara hands down! This one in particular gives my eyes a dramatic look and the color is deep. I think the value of this is worth it and it doesn't cost too much.
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have this in blackest black. It does provide long full lashes. At first it was perfect but as I've used it seems to be clumpier. In my opinion all mascaras do that. The packaging is nice large tube. I would purchase again.
Amanda W.
Dalton, GA
Love the wand for this mascara!
It separates the lashes and adds length. Super buildable and easy to apply. Stays on all day; very affordable! Around $8 at Walmart! Would highly recommend 😻
Love the outcome of it.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.