BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
I like the way this product makes my lashes look longer and gives them more volume. I also like that it doesn't clump up on my lashes.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Knoxville, TN
I always wear black mascara if course but this is one of my favorites. It always makes my eyelashes seem so spread out and voluptuous
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I wear this everyday. I love the brush and the way it applies. It is not expensive either, and the bottle actually lasts me awhile.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Cumming, GA
One of the best. It can be tricky to get on, but it makes my lashes long and thick and no smudging or flaking. My new favorite.
Juana R.
Juana R.
Humble, TX
You do have to learn to use it, but this mascara is amazing once you get the hang of it. The waterproof version is amazing too.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I use this mascara to start my eyelash mascara routine. It has such a nice brush that helps my eyelashes look thicker.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
Love how makes my lashes look. Gotta use blackest black. I love black makes My eyes pop definitely would use again
Zoie h.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
THIS IS MY NEW SECRET WEAPON MASCARA! IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS MASCARA!!!!
CANDICE W.
CANDICE W.
Spring, TX
I feel like this was a bit of hype with the brush
Unfortunately nothing special. Brush was really sharp.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Orange Park, FL
I absolutely love this mascara it makes my lashes so long and thick it was definitely a great buy
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?