BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
No, no, no, no! This is the worst mascara I have ever purchased. I just could not master the wand. This made my lashes so clumpy! I will not purchase this again nor would I ever recommend this to anyone.
KarenRose S.
I have never liked a mascara more than this. It gets every lash, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate your eyes. Super easy to apply and super affordable. Lasts a while too! Can't wait to buy this product again!!!
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
I don't always wear mascara, but I loooove L'Oréal mascara. Leaves my lashes so full and big! Looks like falsies. Lasts all day too! Packaging is nice and the price is great.
Kr264
This mascara gives a really nice effect of the lashes adding length and volume, but I don't like how the "brush" is only on one side of the wand and it does get a little clumpy but I can fix that with a spoolie, but the overall product is good!
Tina W.
I LOVE this mascara. The wand has a very unique shape, so you have to flip it in your hand when going from one eye to the next. I have heard some people having difficulty with this aspect of the product, but I have not found it to be an issue. I do have to wipe excess product off the thinner edge of the wand to keep from too much product being applied to my inner eye. I find this finds lashes I didn't even know I have. It stays on throughout the day, but still is easy to remove.
Jacky P.
Hayward , CA
I went to target the other day I went to the beauty department then a lil booth was there showing this amazing mascara omg girls you have to try it in order to experience what I'm talking about, the brush is amazing the texture of the product is not runny and makes my lashes look amazing people you have to try this product I was hesitating to try it but once I did it became one of my fav mascaras.
Grace
Harpursville, NY
I was expecting a great buy... These days it's crucial and hard to find a good working long lasting mascara. If you are looking for a good mascara this isn't it! Trust me you'll thank me later! This mascara is a really thick wet mascara , it seems like it takes a little bit to dry , trying to apply it on curled lashes is a disaster ! I don't know if it is the brush (picture shown) or just the product itself but it's not very good...
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
I needed mascara and I'd seen the commercial a million times and the unique brush shape intrigued me so I decided to give it a go. I must say I'm rather impressed, I naturally have long lashes but this makes them super black and they look like really nice false lashes, I haven't noticed any flaking which happened with my last mascara. No clumping which is awesome!!
Marisa D.
I really really like this mascara. When I first opened the packaging and saw the wand I was incredibly skeptical. So many makeup companies are coming out with mascaras with strange wands, half of which make applying the mascara more difficult. I was pleased to find that I was proven wrong with this one. The wand helps to separate my lashes and adds a ton of volume, especially at the root. I then go in with my BTS mascara from Too Faced to add length. :)
Cherry D.
W Hollywood, CA
I LOVE the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara in Blackest Black! It's my all time FAVORITE drugstore (well for me Target) brand because of the brush. I am able to use this mascara on my lower and corner lashes to create long defined lashes to frame my brown eyes. It does such a great job that I can skip eyeliner or even shadow when I want a 'girl next door' natural sort of look but still be flawless. It's not just the formula but the brush that makes this a 'must have' item for anyone who wants great lashes.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?