L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did you like ...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Freda I.
As a makeup junkie I like to try new things ! And I've been stuck with this particular mascara ever since I bought it the first time ! This brush at first threw me off but then when I started to apply the mascara on my lashes and brushing them through , the volume of my lashes were insane !
Jennifer M.
This is by far the worst mascara I have ever used. First off, the wand is a bit difficult to use and makes it hard to get a good coat on all my lashes. I always end up with mascara on my skin. Once it dries it immediately starts flaking off on to my cheeks and in my eyes. It is so irritating and I spend most of the day with red watery eyes. Total fail.
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have this in blackest black. It does provide long full lashes. At first it was perfect but as I've used it seems to be clumpier. In my opinion all mascaras do that. The packaging is nice large tube. I would purchase again.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I just started using this mascara and I absolutely love it! The brush is completely different than other mascara brushes and does give a wide and full effect. I added some lavender essential oil to it also, to give my lashes some extra length. Love love love it!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This mascara might be ok but the applicator is a nightmare. It sort of works for the lower lashes but trying to do your upper lashes forget it it just does not work at all. It does last and I didn't see any flaking but ugh seriously the brush is awful
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Hands down best mascara I've ever used! Doesn't clump, easy to apply, & doesn't make black stuff drop on your face! I wear this mascara daily & people think I wear fake eyelashes!! I recommend this to everyone who comments on my lashes!
Heather L.
I didn't like this at all. I'm not a fan of wet, clumpy mascaras and that's exactly what this was. It weighed down my lashes and got all over my eyelids even hours after wearing it and letting it set. I wouldn't recommend it, unfortunately.
Katie H.
Lansing , MI
For a drugstore mascara, this one really does the trick. It does a great job lengthening and separating my lashes and gives a natural wing to my lashes as I put it on. I love extra length at the corners of my eyes and this mascara and wand really deliver.
Felicia c.
I have used many name brand mascara and this is my favorite ever! It makes my lashes look so full without being clumped and it tight lines my eyes for me! Also it doesn't go all over my face! I would buy this again!
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I LOVE this mascara!! Gives volume, separation, length, close to lash line/tight line. I wiggle close to base of lashes and then wiggle up. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?