BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Tara C.
Tara C.
Batesville, AR
I really like the wand on this mascara. I feel like it gives my lashes a good base (I normally layer mascaras for a more intense look) because it really wings them out and coats root to tip easily!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Rincon, GA
Pretty good mascara, I bought this one because it has similar bristles to a MAC mascara I like, Its a little more intense but that's normal for this range. I'm going to keep using it
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Casa Grande, AZ
This mascara is great it doesn't clump like other I've used or feel very wet even after it's been on for a while sometimes I don't even curl my lashes and they still look good!
Macy A.
Macy A.
I did not really care for this product at all. There is way too much mascara on the wand and it goes on the lashes very awkwardly. I don't really recommend this product at all.
JeffandHeidi C.
JeffandHeidi C.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
The packaging is very attractive. It is not the best mascara i have ever used though. It can get clumpy and the volume is not as much as i expected.
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Hamilton
I recently started using this mascara and I really like it. I've tried multiple mascaras from $4-$24 and this is definitely up there in my top 3.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
Meh for the price... you can do far better. This product has cute packaging but is more of a gimmick. Save your dollars for something better/
Haley  T.
Haley T.
This mascara rocks! It is my new favorite! The brush is great! I always feel like I don't have to cake it on! It just goes on so smoothly.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I love this formula as it gives you a LOT of volume but I wish the packaging didn't allow so much product to be distributed on the wand.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Martinez, CA
Absolutely love this mascara. I think I paid $7.99 at CVS and it is one of my favorite. Makes your lashes look very full and separated.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?