BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this at all. I'm not a fan of wet, clumpy mascaras and that's exactly what this was. It weighed down my lashes and got all over my eyelids even hours after wearing it and letting it set. I wouldn't recommend it, unfortunately.
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
Not very fond of this mascara. It dries out your lashes by the end of the day and flakes terribly. I was looking for a mascara that could compare too BTS mascara from Too Faced and I have definitely learned my lesson.
Katie H.
Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore mascara, this one really does the trick. It does a great job lengthening and separating my lashes and gives a natural wing to my lashes as I put it on. I love extra length at the corners of my eyes and this mascara and wand really deliver.
Felicia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many name brand mascara and this is my favorite ever! It makes my lashes look so full without being clumped and it tight lines my eyes for me! Also it doesn't go all over my face! I would buy this again!
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara!! Gives volume, separation, length, close to lash line/tight line. I wiggle close to base of lashes and then wiggle up. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is now my go to mascara. My lashes have never looked so good everyday. It applies nicely not real big clumps and the brush is a great size which get the outer lashes long.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
No, no, no, no! This is the worst mascara I have ever purchased. I just could not master the wand. This made my lashes so clumpy! I will not purchase this again nor would I ever recommend this to anyone.
KarenRose S.
I have never liked a mascara more than this. It gets every lash, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate your eyes. Super easy to apply and super affordable. Lasts a while too! Can't wait to buy this product again!!!
Corie S.
Shawboro , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't always wear mascara, but I loooove L'Oréal mascara. Leaves my lashes so full and big! Looks like falsies. Lasts all day too! Packaging is nice and the price is great.
Kr264
This mascara gives a really nice effect of the lashes adding length and volume, but I don't like how the "brush" is only on one side of the wand and it does get a little clumpy but I can fix that with a spoolie, but the overall product is good!
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?