BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Karly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really skeptical about this mascara. When I opened it, I thought that this brush was nothing like I've seen before, and I was unsure whether I would like it. I absolutely love this mascara and am so glad I tried it! Crested great volume, length, and color. Really happy with this purchase!
Sonya G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great if you want volume and length. The applicator is quite different from your typical mascara and it really helps coat each individual lash. A few coats is enough but you can build on more for a more dramatic look. Would definitely repurchase. Isn't flaky or drying at all.
Emily C.
Austin
I love the formula of this product, but the brush is definitely something to get used to. It's hard to learn how to apply this mascara well, and the finished look sometimes seems very spider-y, but that could be user error on my part. The packaging is lovely, and the price can't be beat.
Freda I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a makeup junkie I like to try new things ! And I've been stuck with this particular mascara ever since I bought it the first time ! This brush at first threw me off but then when I started to apply the mascara on my lashes and brushing them through , the volume of my lashes were insane !
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I love this mascara better than any other mascara on the market because it truly does exactly what it says gives you Fuller longer looking lashes without a cakey look it's reasonably priced and it lasts all day long
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the worst mascara I have ever used. First off, the wand is a bit difficult to use and makes it hard to get a good coat on all my lashes. I always end up with mascara on my skin. Once it dries it immediately starts flaking off on to my cheeks and in my eyes. It is so irritating and I spend most of the day with red watery eyes. Total fail.
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in blackest black. It does provide long full lashes. At first it was perfect but as I've used it seems to be clumpier. In my opinion all mascaras do that. The packaging is nice large tube. I would purchase again.
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this mascara and I absolutely love it! The brush is completely different than other mascara brushes and does give a wide and full effect. I added some lavender essential oil to it also, to give my lashes some extra length. Love love love it!
Tina M.
Polson , MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara might be ok but the applicator is a nightmare. It sort of works for the lower lashes but trying to do your upper lashes forget it it just does not work at all. It does last and I didn't see any flaking but ugh seriously the brush is awful
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down best mascara I've ever used! Doesn't clump, easy to apply, & doesn't make black stuff drop on your face! I wear this mascara daily & people think I wear fake eyelashes!! I recommend this to everyone who comments on my lashes!
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?