BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this product last year around this same time and I still have it and love it to this day. I may be more expensive than wet n' wild but I still love it anyway. The packaging of this product drew my eye when I first saw it and I immediately wanted to try it out.
Lara C.
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
Oh gosh where do I begin. A long time ago I was in love with Lancôme fatale mascara and they discontinued it. I got this completely by chance but it's so similar if not identical to Lancôme fatale! It makes my lashes long and defined! I feel like I have falsies n
Sara W.
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA
This mascara is great! The price is right and the brush allows you to separate the lashes easily instead of getting clumps. I use this in conjunction with the double extend for gorgeous full lashes. Don't spend more if you don't have to! This is great!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Product does everything it says. Full lashes with lots and lots of volume. Great volume and great length. May want to blot the wand a little before applying as clumps could happen. Easy to use and good value. I would buy again and tell a friend.
K'Lynn R.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
This is not my go to mascara but it does pretty much do the job. It's a good price. I've only bought it once, I'm not too sure I'd buy it again. Not a big fan of the "brush"...it's a little awkward. If you wanna try something new, have at it.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Absolutely love this mascara after like the first week opening it bc that first week theres so much on the wand if you don't wipe most of it back off you get way to much to manage on the eye lash..but after that its a beautiful mascara
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.
Most DEFINITELY gives your lashes a ton of length and definition. I already have long lashes so this made them even more fluttery. The formula is perfect. Not too watery and not too dry, right in the middle which is my favorite.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this mascara and a little bit of it goes a long way. As I pull the wand out I drag the edge along the side to scrape a lot of the mascara off. Even then my lashes get so much lover and more voluminous. Definite must try.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
This mascara is ok I like it for an everyday natural look but it's I would t recommend it for a glam look as it doesn't provide that long dramatic eyelash look. I would buy again but like I said for an everyday natural look.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
Not very fond of this mascara. It dries out your lashes by the end of the day and flakes terribly. I was looking for a mascara that could compare too BTS mascara from Too Faced and I have definitely learned my lesson.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?