BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
I really liked the wand on this mascara. It helps the product go on nicely, separating lashes beautifully. You have to be careful not to get too much product on the brush though or you'll have a hard time getting the clumps out with the wand. I made that mistake the first time and had to grab a clean wand to clear up the mess.
Erin I.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
Not my favorite of mascaras. The brush definitely helps getting the outer corner lashes, but the end result is a little clumpy. I also noticed that because the bristles at the front are smaller, my inner lashes barely get any love now. The length is kinda meh for me. Doesn't really stand out from any other mascara.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Thus is the second type if butterfly mascara I have used. I like this over the original, it doesn't have a funny smell. I prefer the hard bristle wands over the brush like ones. It works great for me not clumpy, but I think the wand needs another side to separate lashes a little more. But I like the formula as well
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Angleton, TX
Loved the formula, probably one of my favorites. The only issue was the brush, had to wipe off bits that got on my lid and use a separate brush to take apart my lashes because there was so much product on the bristles. Not best if you have eyeshadow on already, other than that I would definitely recommend!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Memphis, TN
Love this mascara!! I recently purchased a more expensive brand and was so disappointed so I went out and got two more tubes of my butterfly sculpt and I haven't looked back since! Makes my lashes super long and doesn't easily clump them together! The brush is amazing and only adds this awesome formula!
Ana Paula S.
Ana Paula S.
This is a good mascara, but it took me a few times to learn to apply it well. It is long lasting and does not smudge under the eyes during the day. The packaging is nice, but the shape of the brush is a little weird, not the easiest to get used to. However, it makes your lashes look long and beautiful.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
So great! I dared to try this vs. my usual carbon black mascara and I'm glad I did. It does such a good job at coating each lash that I don't even need a second coat, it gets to the bottom of the lash line and really is one of the best new products I've got that I will for sure be buying again!
Yasmine L.
Yasmine L.
This is one of the best mascara I have ever used. It's clump free, gives amazing volume and length. Your lashes will look fabulous with 2 coats. No need to go over them throughout the day. The price is worth it since it does so much for your lashes. I highly recommend this product.
Ann B.
Ann B.
This mascara will create some voluminous lashes on
any eyes. The brush is perfect for getting every single
little lash hair and the product is not to dry. I always use
a black mascara and this is a very black color. I will be
buying this product again and I recommend it to anyone.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Walls, MS
I absolutely loveeee this mascara!! It's wand is amazing and it adds so much length and volume to my lashes! I do already have very long lashes so they touch the top of my eyelids so I do get a little smudging but every mascara does that to me so it wasn't really a problem!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?