BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Courtney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. I absolutely hate the wand. It's stiff and very hard to get to the roots of your lashes. I NEVER fail to poke myself in the eye when I use it lol. My lashes never look full or long when I use this. I really don't feel like this is a great product. I will say the formula of it is A+. It's not to liquidy or thick it has the perfect formula and makes your lashes super dark. I just personally can't get past the applicator.

Mandy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BY FAR the best mascara I've used in a long time. It's been a while since I've been truly wow'd by a mascara and this one takes the cake. I love how this volumizes and lengthens my lashes so perfectly. The other thing I like is that it doesn't waste a lot of product because of the brush technology. AMAZING!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my least favorite mascaras. I dont like the wand at all, it is very clumpy and messy. For the price value of it, i can definitely get a better drugstore mascara for a cheaper price. I was able to utilize some of the product for my bottom lashes so it wouldn't go to waste, but it never looked that nice and just added an unnecessary step in my makeup routine. I will not repurchase.
Melissa C.
Angleton, TX
Loved the formula, probably one of my favorites. The only issue was the brush, had to wipe off bits that got on my lid and use a separate brush to take apart my lashes because there was so much product on the bristles. Not best if you have eyeshadow on already, other than that I would definitely recommend!
Hayley J.
I am in love with this mascara!! It is so easy to apply and gives you longer fuller lashes than any other mascara that I have ever tried and believe me when I say I have tried many!! It last all day and don't have any fall out.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great mascara it gives my eyelashes the length and adds volume however I think that this mascara could use a bit of improvement on adding more volume this mascara is on the cheaper side I recommend this mascara.
Meredith H.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical with the design of the brush. It is a bit awkward, and not your typical mascara wand. But it grabs each lash perfectly, and makes your lashes look big and full. It isn't nice to use for the bottom lashes though. I would recommend for sure.
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh gosh where do I begin. A long time ago I was in love with Lancôme fatale mascara and they discontinued it. I got this completely by chance but it's so similar if not identical to Lancôme fatale! It makes my lashes long and defined! I feel like I have falsies n
McKenzie M.
Hartselle, AL
This has been my #1 mascara for the past 2 months !!! I'm in love it doesn't clump ! It keeps my lashes spread apart and long !!! It's not water proof so it does flake off by the end of they day but never had an issue !!! It's the best
Chey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, but it is clumpy... It does add volume and length and makes my eyelashes look more curled when paired with my eyelash curler. I have bought around 8 of these in a row. Although I would like to try out others because I am sure there are better ones out there for my needs.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?