BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Amelia G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to mascara right now and I love it I don’t have much of eyelashes but this mascara makes them look long and full and black which I love. There is some clumping but I believe that’s due to my side haha
Heather G.
Grove city , OH
Tried this mascara for the first time not long ago and I’m obsessed! It’s not crazy expensive and really add length to my lashes. I definitely recommend to anyone not looking to spend a ton of money but looking for an almost falsies look
Melyssa V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It makes it look like I have false lashes on because it makes them look longer and more full. I love the silicone style applicator brush as well. It makes a huge difference!
Haritha A.
I kind of hated this. The bristles are short, stubby, and hard and require a bit more motion on your part to apply the mascara. The formula is gloopy and thick and makes lashes clumpy. The formula also gets stuck in between the two rows of bristles in that nook, making a small sea of sticky, thick formula that doesn't apply well. If you like clumpy lashes, you could like this, but this really requires a lot of work and usage to get the look you want. The formula itself I wasn't a fan of--who likes gloopy mascara? Maybe it needed to be warmed up but overall, not a fan.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I found this mascara at Kroger on sale for $7.99. Thought I would give it a try. The packaging is very pretty; the want is pretty. The brush to the wand is very interesting to say the least and does take some time to get used to. I like that it was supposed to get close to the waterline to tight line with the mascara but even with curling my lashes, this mascara gave me clumpy spider leg lashes. I will try warming up my eyelash curler and do lighter coats but for almost $8....I would take it back if I could to get my money back.
Amanda W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This mascara is decent.  It does a good job coating and darkening the lashes, but does not provide as much separation as I like in mine.  I also find I like to use mascara brushes that are shorter in length and I can apply to a section of lashes at a time...this is not that brush.  Wouldn't buy again, but will continue to use the one I have.
Brianna M.
10/10 this gives me the best volume at the base making my lashes look very dark and full. Gives me great length also. I do layer this mascara with the red one and the silver one. You'll get the best lashes! I get this product for about $7 at rite aid. I keep buying this product I love it so much! Defiantly better than any other mascara I have tried
Star H.
Watauga, TX
I love this product, it curls your lashes while it gives them color and volume. I have natural straight lashes that never curl and this mascara works wonders. I recommend it to anyone with straight or curled lashes. I love L'Oréal products they work amazingly!
Mandy F.
This BY FAR the best mascara I've used in a long time. It's been a while since I've been truly wow'd by a mascara and this one takes the cake. I love how this volumizes and lengthens my lashes so perfectly. The other thing I like is that it doesn't waste a lot of product because of the brush technology. AMAZING!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my least favorite mascaras. I dont like the wand at all, it is very clumpy and messy. For the price value of it, i can definitely get a better drugstore mascara for a cheaper price. I was able to utilize some of the product for my bottom lashes so it wouldn't go to waste, but it never looked that nice and just added an unnecessary step in my makeup routine. I will not repurchase.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?