BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Leide Lane F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gosto deixa meus cílios super divos 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 bom preço pincel macio e fácil de usar
Komal C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So fair this is my most favorite mascara, there are no clumps whatsoever and the brush is so clean and well shaped giving awesome volume and colour!
Emily G.
My eyelashes look naturally longer and thicker! Since I have small eyes it makes me look fierce! Love it! But not water proof...
Vasundhara G.
My absolute holy grail mascara. I saw one of my favourite beauty bloggers use it and I have been hooked since. I have even got all my friends hooked! It separates your lashes, lengthens them and creates volume. My lashes have never looked better. Highly recommend this product!
Camille H.
Sainte-Julie, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing because it sculpts and give volume to my lashes. My lashes become thin and that's what I look with a mascara. The thing is IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE IT OFF, maybe it's because i have the waterproof one but i have so much difficulty to take it off...
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this thinking it would a great new thing for my lashes.
I'm not very happy with it, my eye lashes don't look amazing at all. I have to use my regular mascara and then apply this mascara on top of it, bummer.
Sam T.
Works amazing love the intense black makes my lashes super long and look crazy thick. Absolutely love this product
Katana W.
Saskatoon
Not my favorite. The brush is exactly what the title reads, so no false advertisment. But that's the issue, spider lashes because of a butterfly wand. It stays on all day, but even if its not water proof it takes a while to take off. Goes well with lighter eyes (blue, grey, green) but just blends in with browns and black
Tahira M.
the wand on this makes getting the corner of your lashes so easy. gives a nice defined look to the base of the lashes, and gives good length to the ends. a little hard to take off, even with oil-based makeup remover.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this mascara at all. It makes my lashes all clump together. Even though the Too Faced mascara is more pricy I will be sticking to that one from now on. This one is not worth your $9. I would not recommend this L'Oréal mascara to anyone.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?