BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Marianne P.
Marianne P.
I love it. It make the eyelashes look very long and with volume. Very easy to apply. It's affordable. I highly recommended and I will buy it again.
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.
Criciúma
Cílios incrivelmente mais volumosos e preenchidos, com coloração preta, é longa duração, ótimo produto e com preço razoável!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Calgary
This mascara makes my lashes so much longer than they were before I put it on. That is why I love this product.
Leide Lane F.
Leide Lane F.
Gosto deixa meus cílios super divos 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 bom preço pincel macio e fácil de usar
Anjali P.
Anjali P.

I have naturally long eyelashes and was a bit skeptical about the wand but omg I'm in love! I found them on sale at Pharmaprix for $6 and stocked up!! This mascara definitely delivers on volume and makes your eyelashes look like falsies plus it isn't flaky at all. Definitely a must-have!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?