BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Erum T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Many people find its wand really weird but i really like it and using it non stop it really reach every single tiny lash on both inner and outer corners.. I usually tint my lind while applying with other wands but with this one I mastered my mascara skills.. i have long lashes and with this i achieve a good length false lash affect. I really recommend this mascara and will buy again as im nearly finished with my first one
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed by this mascara omg It make your lashes really longe intense black dosent fleck or smudge it give you a glam intense lashes just like you putt a false lashes!!!!!!!!' I really love it so amazing for it affordable price
Nikita P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing mascara and definitely makes a difference to my lashes. It is long lasting and doesn't smudge during the day. A slight problem with is that it dries out pretty easily so can end up looking clumpy on the lashes. I'll try other mascaras from l'oreal to see if the formula lasts a little longer.
Anjali P.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have naturally long eyelashes and was a bit skeptical about the wand but omg I'm in love! I found them on sale at Pharmaprix for $6 and stocked up!! This mascara definitely delivers on volume and makes your eyelashes look like falsies plus it isn't flaky at all. Definitely a must-have!
Taylor S.
London, ON
Brush shape is great for getting to the corner lashes! Formulation is pretty good, minimal flaking, easy to take off with makeup remover. The brush shape does tend to pick up a bit too much mascara when pulled from the bottle, but a quick wipe-off before applying fixes this.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sorry, Loreal, but I hate this mascara. I have used and tested tons of mascaras and this one (in my opinion) is one of the worst! Makes my lashes look like spider's legs ;( No volume and no length...
Thahmina N.
This has quickly become my go to, all time favorite mascara. Believe me I've been through many. It has a rubber wand that reaches out to the tiniest lashes to ensure the most impact. Initially I felt it was too clumpy but the more I used it the more I loved it. I even stopped using my eyelash curler. It was good on its own. Also, if you're afraid of tightlining like me, this gets right to the water line as well to ensure no fleshy tones peek through! Great product. You need it!!
Katana W.
Saskatoon
Not my favorite. The brush is exactly what the title reads, so no false advertisment. But that's the issue, spider lashes because of a butterfly wand. It stays on all day, but even if its not water proof it takes a while to take off. Goes well with lighter eyes (blue, grey, green) but just blends in with browns and black
Camille H.
Sainte-Julie, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing because it sculpts and give volume to my lashes. My lashes become thin and that's what I look with a mascara. The thing is IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE IT OFF, maybe it's because i have the waterproof one but i have so much difficulty to take it off...
eloweez t.
I like it so far. Got it on the discount for a dollar so u can't be mad at that. The wand does take a little to get use to. But it seems to give my Lash's a good angle. They are just straight out so this helps.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?