BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Morgan S.
Toronto
I love this mascara!  I was skeptical when I saw the odd wand shape but having now used it, the wand is kinda what I love the most!  The formula wears nicely all day without any flaking or smudging and the wand allows you to easily get into tighter inner corners with ease all without clumps or a mess.  I'd suggest ensuring you don't have too much product on the wand, especially when working with a new tube but that's true of almost all mascaras in my experience.
Kristina A.
This is an alright mascara. It does blacken the lashes and kind of brings them together a bit so it looks somewhat more voluminous, but I feel like it doesn't wrap around as many individual lashes but kind of meshes some of them together. I can't really layer this because it meshes them together more and creates some clumps and doesn't really lengthen a great amount. Don't think it's really worth it even if it is affordable..
ғѧňıє ғ.
Alguien conoce la gloria, si está es la gloria de la gloria y lo mejor que he probado. Tiene un cepillo raro que de entrada dices esto como que no va funcionar, pero no, entra en cada uno de los palitos y los eleva al mismo cielo, las separa y aún que no es aprueba de agua no me baja las pestañas que son de aguacero. Nunca vi residuos en mis ojos al pasar a las horas. Es lo mejor de mejor de lo mejor
Jen R.
my favourite mascara for dramatic volume! giving it 4 stars only because it does take some getting used to.. the formula is quite wet and a lot comes out on the brush so it can take some time to learn how to get an even non-clumpy application.
Narimene C.
I went to target the other day I went to the beauty department then a lil booth was there showing this amazing mascara omg girls you have to try it in order to experience what I'm talking about, the brush is amazing the texture of the product is not runny and makes my lashes look amazing people you have to try this product I was hesitating to try it but once I did it became one of my fav mascaras.
Myra S.
This is my favourite drugstore mascara. I have black hair and black lashes and the blackest black is very visible. When you first open it it is quite liquidy so harder to apply s it will get all over your lids. But a day or two later I find it to be the perfect consistency. I have straight Asian lashes and this one holds my curl even though it isn't waterproof. It also doesn't flake or smudge. The weird want shape actually helps to fan my lashes out. I don't find it clumpy at all but you have to make sure that you wipe it off on the edge before you apply. What makes it even better? It's always on sale somewhere.
Erum T.
Many people find its wand really weird but i really like it and using it non stop it really reach every single tiny lash on both inner and outer corners.. I usually tint my lind while applying with other wands but with this one I mastered my mascara skills.. i have long lashes and with this i achieve a good length false lash affect. I really recommend this mascara and will buy again as im nearly finished with my first one
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
I'm obsessed by this mascara omg It make your lashes really longe intense black dosent fleck or smudge it give you a glam intense lashes just like you putt a false lashes!!!!!!!!' I really love it so amazing for it affordable price
Nikita P.
This is such an amazing mascara and definitely makes a difference to my lashes. It is long lasting and doesn't smudge during the day. A slight problem with is that it dries out pretty easily so can end up looking clumpy on the lashes. I'll try other mascaras from l'oreal to see if the formula lasts a little longer.
Taylor S.
London, ON
Brush shape is great for getting to the corner lashes! Formulation is pretty good, minimal flaking, easy to take off with makeup remover. The brush shape does tend to pick up a bit too much mascara when pulled from the bottle, but a quick wipe-off before applying fixes this.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?