BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this mascara after like the first week opening it bc that first week theres so much on the wand if you don't wipe most of it back off you get way to much to manage on the eye lash..but after that its a beautiful mascara
Taylor C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when I was at the drugstore because I was in desperate need of mascara and there weren't many choices. I liked the claims and wanted to give this mascara a try! Upon using it for the first time today I do NOT like the mascara wand it's too thin and has too small of brussels! Also it clumps terribly. I would not recommended this product.
Kathleen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much better than the other side of the day before I get a follow back and
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY NEW SECRET WEAPON MASCARA! IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS MASCARA!!!!
Kristie J.
This mascara was not my favorite because it did not give as much volume as I expected it to give me. It's more of a lengthening mascara in my opinion and not much of a voluminizing mascara. It does give you a little bit of volume and I do give some credit to it because it can hold a curl pretty well. It's more of a natural looking mascara so if you like mascara that aren't too dramatic I would definitely suggest you try this but otherwise I would say to skip it and try something else.
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an alright mascara. It does blacken the lashes and kind of brings them together a bit so it looks somewhat more voluminous, but I feel like it doesn't wrap around as many individual lashes but kind of meshes some of them together. I can't really layer this because it meshes them together more and creates some clumps and doesn't really lengthen a great amount. Don't think it's really worth it even if it is affordable..
ғѧňıє ғ.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alguien conoce la gloria, si está es la gloria de la gloria y lo mejor que he probado. Tiene un cepillo raro que de entrada dices esto como que no va funcionar, pero no, entra en cada uno de los palitos y los eleva al mismo cielo, las separa y aún que no es aprueba de agua no me baja las pestañas que son de aguacero. Nunca vi residuos en mis ojos al pasar a las horas. Es lo mejor de mejor de lo mejor
Jen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favourite mascara for dramatic volume! giving it 4 stars only because it does take some getting used to.. the formula is quite wet and a lot comes out on the brush so it can take some time to learn how to get an even non-clumpy application.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to target the other day I went to the beauty department then a lil booth was there showing this amazing mascara omg girls you have to try it in order to experience what I'm talking about, the brush is amazing the texture of the product is not runny and makes my lashes look amazing people you have to try this product I was hesitating to try it but once I did it became one of my fav mascaras.
Myra S.
This is my favourite drugstore mascara. I have black hair and black lashes and the blackest black is very visible. When you first open it it is quite liquidy so harder to apply s it will get all over your lids. But a day or two later I find it to be the perfect consistency. I have straight Asian lashes and this one holds my curl even though it isn't waterproof. It also doesn't flake or smudge. The weird want shape actually helps to fan my lashes out. I don't find it clumpy at all but you have to make sure that you wipe it off on the edge before you apply. What makes it even better? It's always on sale somewhere.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?