BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have this in blackest black. It does provide long full lashes. At first it was perfect but as I've used it seems to be clumpier. In my opinion all mascaras do that. The packaging is nice large tube. I would purchase again.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Joplin , MO
I absolutely love this mascara!! The length it gives my semi short lashes is amazing! Doesn't clump!!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Coeburn, VA
I absolutely love the whole butterfly collection. The original is actually my favorite, but I've been using the sculpt the last few weeks and I adore it, too.
Katie H.
Katie H.
I was not very impressed with this mascara. The wand is a very strange small shape but it somehow still applies too much product. I have naturally very long lashes so I can usually make any mascara work, but I have to spend so much extra time with this one to make sure it doesn't clump. I usually only use this one when I don't have any other eye makeup on and probably won't be repurchasing it in the future.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I really like this mascara. I purchased it at Walmart for $7.50. It lifted and separated my lashes so well. The packaging is pretty. It did not flake and it lasted all day. I will be purchasing it again.
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
This BY FAR the best mascara I've used in a long time. It's been a while since I've been truly wow'd by a mascara and this one takes the cake. I love how this volumizes and lengthens my lashes so perfectly. The other thing I like is that it doesn't waste a lot of product because of the brush technology. AMAZING!
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Hartselle, AL
This has been my #1 mascara for the past 2 months !!! I'm in love it doesn't clump ! It keeps my lashes spread apart and long !!! It's not water proof so it does flake off by the end of they day but never had an issue !!! It's the best
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I found this mascara at Kroger on sale for $7.99. Thought I would give it a try. The packaging is very pretty; the want is pretty. The brush to the wand is very interesting to say the least and does take some time to get used to. I like that it was supposed to get close to the waterline to tight line with the mascara but even with curling my lashes, this mascara gave me clumpy spider leg lashes. I will try warming up my eyelash curler and do lighter coats but for almost $8....I would take it back if I could to get my money back.
Diane R.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
This is now my go to mascara. My lashes have never looked so good everyday. It applies nicely not real big clumps and the brush is a great size which get the outer lashes long.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Brooklyn, NY
Pros: the brush is great at separating and lengthening. It made my lashes look miles long, especially in the other corners. I'm also a sucker for pretty metallic packaging. Cons: by the end of the day, this formula flaked all over my face. Not a cute look. Perhaps a lash primer would have helped, but I'm not one to shell out for a second product just to make this one work! Such a shame, because the brush is great.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?