BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did you like ...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Ashley A.
I use this mascara to start my eyelash mascara routine. It has such a nice brush that helps my eyelashes look thicker.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Makes my eye lashes look so good almost as if I've been wearing false lashes. And it doesn't clump
member-55862d821
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works just fine! I know that cheap prices most of the time mean bad Quality,but this is worth your time!
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
Love how makes my lashes look. Gotta use blackest black. I love black makes My eyes pop definitely would use again
Autum B.
Meridian
I've tried a bunch of different mascara and this is my favorite and it stays while I get wet at work all day!
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY NEW SECRET WEAPON MASCARA! IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK SO LONG! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS MASCARA!!!!
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't my favorite mascara but I still use it on occasion just to plump up my other mascaras very waterproof.
CANDICE W.
Spring, TX
I feel like this was a bit of hype with the brush
Unfortunately nothing special. Brush was really sharp.
Jamie S.
Joplin , MO
I absolutely love this mascara!! The length it gives my semi short lashes is amazing! Doesn't clump!!
Brittany T.
Orange Park, FL
I absolutely love this mascara it makes my lashes so long and thick it was definitely a great buy
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?