BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Haley  T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara rocks! It is my new favorite! The brush is great! I always feel like I don't have to cake it on! It just goes on so smoothly.
Emily T.
I love this formula as it gives you a LOT of volume but I wish the packaging didn't allow so much product to be distributed on the wand.
Dianna L.
Martinez, CA
Absolutely love this mascara. I think I paid $7.99 at CVS and it is one of my favorite. Makes your lashes look very full and separated.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
I like the way this product makes my lashes look longer and gives them more volume. I also like that it doesn't clump up on my lashes.
Ashley H.
Knoxville, TN
I always wear black mascara if course but this is one of my favorites. It always makes my eyelashes seem so spread out and voluptuous
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I wear this everyday. I love the brush and the way it applies. It is not expensive either, and the bottle actually lasts me awhile.
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very luminous!! I love it! Although I wish it consisted of two side of the brush! But I would for sure recommend it to others!
Juana R.
Humble, TX
You do have to learn to use it, but this mascara is amazing once you get the hang of it. The waterproof version is amazing too.
Laura C.
Cumming, GA
One of the best. It can be tricky to get on, but it makes my lashes long and thick and no smudging or flaking. My new favorite.
Alethea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes. Always. Love. This is my go-to mascara. I've had my best results with the butterfly mascaras. 10/10 would buy again.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?