BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
breanna m.
breanna m.
I love looking and finding a great mascara !! and this one is really great it does give ..like it says a butterfly affect to you lashes lifting and making them much longer !! love it!!its also pretty voluminous!:)
Autum B.
Autum B.
Meridian
I've tried a bunch of different mascara and this is my favorite and it stays while I get wet at work all day!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Very luminous!! I love it! Although I wish it consisted of two side of the brush! But I would for sure recommend it to others!
This mascara works just fine! I know that cheap prices most of the time mean bad Quality,but this is worth your time!
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
This BY FAR the best mascara I've used in a long time. It's been a while since I've been truly wow'd by a mascara and this one takes the cake. I love how this volumizes and lengthens my lashes so perfectly. The other thing I like is that it doesn't waste a lot of product because of the brush technology. AMAZING!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Brooklyn, NY
Pros: the brush is great at separating and lengthening. It made my lashes look miles long, especially in the other corners. I'm also a sucker for pretty metallic packaging. Cons: by the end of the day, this formula flaked all over my face. Not a cute look. Perhaps a lash primer would have helped, but I'm not one to shell out for a second product just to make this one work! Such a shame, because the brush is great.
Tina W.
Tina W.
I LOVE this mascara. The wand has a very unique shape, so you have to flip it in your hand when going from one eye to the next. I have heard some people having difficulty with this aspect of the product, but I have not found it to be an issue. I do have to wipe excess product off the thinner edge of the wand to keep from too much product being applied to my inner eye. I find this finds lashes I didn't even know I have. It stays on throughout the day, but still is easy to remove.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
This is my new favorite mascara! It makes my eyelashes look so big and I love it!! It also makes my eyes brighter (Blue eyes). The bottle it comes in is a little big, but my makeup bag is bigger so I don't mind it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants bigger lashes
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
I am in love with this mascara!! It is so easy to apply and gives you longer fuller lashes than any other mascara that I have ever tried and believe me when I say I have tried many!! It last all day and don't have any fall out.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I really really like this mascara. When I first opened the packaging and saw the wand I was incredibly skeptical. So many makeup companies are coming out with mascaras with strange wands, half of which make applying the mascara more difficult. I was pleased to find that I was proven wrong with this one. The wand helps to separate my lashes and adds a ton of volume, especially at the root. I then go in with my BTS mascara from Too Faced to add length. :)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?