BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Morgan C.
gotha
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara! I use it everyday and I love the volume it gives. The pigmentation is super black and the formula is thick. The only issue I have is that I can't put on multiple coats because it will clump. It even does great on the bottom lashes!
Maria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mascara at Rite Aid. Once I opened it, I found the applicator very interesting. The problem was when I actually went to use it. This barely did anything to my eyelashes. I had to go over it various times to just get a little volume. To top of my disappointment, my eyes got extremely itchy about an hour after.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt this mascara missed a lo of lashes when applying, I had to recoat to get the full product on the lashes. The wand is hard, made of small plastic bristles. The packaging is nice, unfortunately it did not work out for me
Melyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It makes it look like I have false lashes on because it makes them look longer and more full. I love the silicone style applicator brush as well. It makes a huge difference!
Haritha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kind of hated this. The bristles are short, stubby, and hard and require a bit more motion on your part to apply the mascara. The formula is gloopy and thick and makes lashes clumpy. The formula also gets stuck in between the two rows of bristles in that nook, making a small sea of sticky, thick formula that doesn't apply well. If you like clumpy lashes, you could like this, but this really requires a lot of work and usage to get the look you want. The formula itself I wasn't a fan of--who likes gloopy mascara? Maybe it needed to be warmed up but overall, not a fan.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this mascara at Kroger on sale for $7.99. Thought I would give it a try. The packaging is very pretty; the want is pretty. The brush to the wand is very interesting to say the least and does take some time to get used to. I like that it was supposed to get close to the waterline to tight line with the mascara but even with curling my lashes, this mascara gave me clumpy spider leg lashes. I will try warming up my eyelash curler and do lighter coats but for almost $8....I would take it back if I could to get my money back.
Cherry D.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara in Blackest Black! It's my all time FAVORITE drugstore (well for me Target) brand because of the brush. I am able to use this mascara on my lower and corner lashes to create long defined lashes to frame my brown eyes. It does such a great job that I can skip eyeliner or even shadow when I want a 'girl next door' natural sort of look but still be flawless. It's not just the formula but the brush that makes this a 'must have' item for anyone who wants great lashes.
Amanda W.
Fenton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is decent.  It does a good job coating and darkening the lashes, but does not provide as much separation as I like in mine.  I also find I like to use mascara brushes that are shorter in length and I can apply to a section of lashes at a time...this is not that brush.  Wouldn't buy again, but will continue to use the one I have.
Brianna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
10/10 this gives me the best volume at the base making my lashes look very dark and full. Gives me great length also. I do layer this mascara with the red one and the silver one. You'll get the best lashes! I get this product for about $7 at rite aid. I keep buying this product I love it so much! Defiantly better than any other mascara I have tried
Star H.
Watauga, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it curls your lashes while it gives them color and volume. I have natural straight lashes that never curl and this mascara works wonders. I recommend it to anyone with straight or curled lashes. I love L'Oréal products they work amazingly!
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?