BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...2 Answers
Allie C.
Allie C.
Humble, TX
Saw this at the store and was really intrigued by the packaging. Seriously. I got to it home to try it and at first wasn't sure about the lack of a brush it seemed odd, and had me concerned it would clump and be awful. To my surprise it not only didn't clump but is the perfect shade of black to really make your lashes stand out. Where the tip is smaller the brush gets wider towards the "base" of the brush it really gets even your small lashes and all the way down to the roots. Almost like it tight lines itself, I can wear this and a touch of eyeliner and be good to go for the day. This is something I would totally and will repurchase. Not to mention it works better than some high ones so you can save yourself some money and grab this at the drugstore.
Grace
Grace
Harpursville, NY
I was expecting a great buy... These days it's crucial and hard to find a good working long lasting mascara. If you are looking for a good mascara this isn't it! Trust me you'll thank me later! This mascara is a really thick wet mascara , it seems like it takes a little bit to dry , trying to apply it on curled lashes is a disaster ! I don't know if it is the brush (picture shown) or just the product itself but it's not very good...
California
I was skeptical, but when I tried it, feel in love. This mascara makes my lashes look long. It's a great brush for tight lining too because it lets you get to the base of the lashes. Good for getting small lashes too. Downfall, hard to take off. I use a eye make up remover before the shower and still come out with raccoon eyes (haha) but I think it's a small price to pay for how effective it is. Also, it's under $10. Can't beat it.
Jacky P.
Jacky P.
Hayward, CA
I went to target the other day I went to the beauty department then a lil booth was there showing this amazing mascara omg girls you have to try it in order to experience what I'm talking about, the brush is amazing the texture of the product is not runny and makes my lashes look amazing people you have to try this product I was hesitating to try it but once I did it became one of my fav mascaras.
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
I have been so disappointed in this mascara. I was so excited to buy it because I love the color purple and I LOVE butterflies and so when I saw this I knew I HAD to have it. I have been using it for months now, each day hoping it will give me better results than the last. But it barely makes a difference to my lashes. Very sad because I was hoping this would be my next favorite mascara. :(
Toryanni E.
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
I needed mascara and I'd seen the commercial a million times and the unique brush shape intrigued me so I decided to give it a go. I must say I'm rather impressed, I naturally have long lashes but this makes them super black and they look like really nice false lashes, I haven't noticed any flaking which happened with my last mascara. No clumping which is awesome!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
I just got this recently just because i love that it said "butterfly" and it was purple. When I tried it, I fell in love with the applicator and how smootly it went on. It doesn't clump and it does make your lashes more voluminous and longer. I definitely recommend this mascara to those who are looking for a cheaper alternative to get longer and voluminous lashes.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Ive had 4 tubes of this mascara, and as a native american this makes my eyelashes even longer! I will say all day this is a great mascara. If you have really short eyelashes, this mascara will still lengthen them and make them look as though you have long lashes. Its not my favorite, but its definitely a great mascara. Doesn't clump much either.
Sally H.
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
Maybe I got a dud, but this mascara is horrible. After my third try it went into the trash. WAY too much product comes out onto the wand so you have to spend entirely too much time scrapping it off. You can get your lashes looking voluminous after removing excess product, but don't even try to apply a second coat. Turns into a clumpy, wet mess.
Lora F.
Lora F.
The wand is a bit awkward to use at first, but when you apply it gets through every single lash. It's a bit tricky at first cuz you have to kinda be careful to wipe off any extra product cuz if not it will get clumpy. I use that wand first and to make my lashes look up and not clumpy I use the wand from BENEFIT (roller lash) :-)
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Alex A.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Dipti T.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?