BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus us...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal volu...3 Answers
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this mascara. It has its pros and cons, but the pros far outweigh the cons. I’ll start with the pros, it’s fairly inexpensive and widely available. I got it at rite aid. Often times they have sales on it. The shape of the brush is awesome for shaping eyelash curvature and placement, it’s easy to get close to your eyelid without getting it on your skin, and makes my eyelashes look super long. The only con is it dries out fairly quickly. But I still wouldn’t opt for another mascara.
Amelia G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to mascara right now and I love it I don’t have much of eyelashes but this mascara makes them look long and full and black which I love. There is some clumping but I believe that’s due to my side haha
Clare P.
Webster, FL
This mascara is awful. I don’t know how people have gotten it to work, it makes my eyelashes clump together and doesn’t lengthen. Makes them look short and stumpy.
Wouldn’t buy again. Defiantly try the paradise mascara by L’Oréal.
Mairin M.
I am very skeptical about this product. It give great volume but not so much length. The wand on the product is an odd shape that makes the application hard. On the bright side it’s waterproof and would make a good mascara for the beach.
Morgan C.
Gainesville, FL
This is my favorite mascara! I use it everyday and I love the volume it gives. The pigmentation is super black and the formula is thick. The only issue I have is that I can't put on multiple coats because it will clump. It even does great on the bottom lashes!
Maria M.
I felt this mascara missed a lo of lashes when applying, I had to recoat to get the full product on the lashes. The wand is hard, made of small plastic bristles. The packaging is nice, unfortunately it did not work out for me
Maria F.
I got this mascara at Rite Aid. Once I opened it, I found the applicator very interesting. The problem was when I actually went to use it. This barely did anything to my eyelashes. I had to go over it various times to just get a little volume. To top of my disappointment, my eyes got extremely itchy about an hour after.
Raissa B.
Woodstock, GA
This is honestly the best mascara I have EVER used. It makes my eyelashes long and thick without that fake look. It lasts forever and doesn’t get clumpy like others. I would recommend this mascara to anyone. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
Melyssa V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It makes it look like I have false lashes on because it makes them look longer and more full. I love the silicone style applicator brush as well. It makes a huge difference!
Haritha A.
I kind of hated this. The bristles are short, stubby, and hard and require a bit more motion on your part to apply the mascara. The formula is gloopy and thick and makes lashes clumpy. The formula also gets stuck in between the two rows of bristles in that nook, making a small sea of sticky, thick formula that doesn't apply well. If you like clumpy lashes, you could like this, but this really requires a lot of work and usage to get the look you want. The formula itself I wasn't a fan of--who likes gloopy mascara? Maybe it needed to be warmed up but overall, not a fan.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?