BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tight-line at base. Root-to-tip volume. Fan-out at tip.

L'Oréal Paris presents more than just mascara, Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt. Get 3 sculpting effects in 1 for deeper, darker, fuller lashes. Exclusive Sculpting Wing Tip Brush technology: inner bristles fill in lash line for a no gap tightline effect, brush reservoir loads entire lash with maximum volume, outer bristles fan out lashcorners to the extreme.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone ever used this product before? If so how did y...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the original L'Or...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
  • "Product does everything it says. Full lashes with lots and lots of volume. Great volume and great length. May want to blot the wand a little before applying as clumps could happen. Easy to use and good value. I would buy again and tell a friend. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but they tend to clump together. This brush separates my lashes and makes them super voluminous. It also keeps my lashes extremely curled. It didn't smudge or flake off either. I would definitely recommend it. " in 6 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm forever looking for great drugstore mascaras, and this one advertises itself as being able to tight line the eye while lengthening lashes...I was intrigued, so I picked it up at Target. And I was impressed!

The applicator is a plastic, fan-shaped brush. It's fantastic at getting every last lash coated in product. The formula is neither too wet or too dry, and it really does give the appearance of having tight lined the eye. This mascara makes my lashes hold a curl, and I do notice a great lengthening effect.

The only cons I've noticed are that the tube dries out rather quickly, and the mascara does tend to flake off *minimally* after ~6 hours of wear. Those two points aside, I still recommend this to people as a great drugstore option.
Holly W.
I love this product! I’ve found the key to a great mascara isn’t necessarily the mascara itself, but the brush with which you apply it and this is a great one. I prefer the comb applicator, as it helps add volume to lashes, as well as separate them so they don’t look like spider webs. The only down side to this product is that I have to buy it fairly often if I want my lashes to look amazing because it tends to dry out fairly quickly. Other than that, it’s a great product.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
One of my favorite drug store mascaras. The shape of the brush (fanned out) gives you so much length and volume it's amazing. It never leaves my eye lashes clumpy and never smudges or runs if I get wet. I was really impressed with this product and it is something that I will always make sure I have in my make up bag.
Logan J.
I kind of love this mascara. It clumps strangely on the wand and can make it seem hard to apply, but I always get beautiful, non-spidery lashes after just one or two coats. I really only use it for my top lashes as it gets that perfect definition.
Holly K.
Orlando
I LOVE makeup, trying new products to see what works and what doesn’t. This mascara WORKS! It does a great job of separating and filling in your lashes, without leaving them clumpy. The price around $6-$9 depending where you get it, is well worth the money!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this mascara. It has its pros and cons, but the pros far outweigh the cons. I’ll start with the pros, it’s fairly inexpensive and widely available. I got it at rite aid. Often times they have sales on it. The shape of the brush is awesome for shaping eyelash curvature and placement, it’s easy to get close to your eyelid without getting it on your skin, and makes my eyelashes look super long. The only con is it dries out fairly quickly. But I still wouldn’t opt for another mascara.
sophie v.
Glen Allen
This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever tried. It adds great volume and length to your lashes and does not make your eyelashes clumpy at all. The brush it comes with is great and the best part is that it won’t break the bank.
Emely R.
My favorite mascara in the whole world. It is a drugstore brand but it is so underrated and really makes your lashes pop even if you small minimal lashes. It is very easy to apply and I would recommend this mascara 100%.
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
I definitely prefer this mascara to lash paradise as my recent go-to. It seriously volumizes and allows my lashes to hold a decent curl (something I didn't think possible!). I have found that a tube will start to try out after 2 months, and that's when it starts getting clumpy and pretty much unusable. But for a mascara so inexpensive, I'd rather replace it more often anyhow. That's obviously better for hygiene reasons, anyways.
Alexandra H.
This mascara was purchased to make my eyelashes look more voluminous and sculpted. The mascara was clumpy and made my lashes look gross. Out of all the mascaras I have tried, this one is not a favorite.
Alex A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the volume and length it gives but does anyone have a problem with the wand clumping with mascara causing clumpy lashes?
Jessica L.
California
Does anyone find that this dries out pretty quickly or was it just mine? I felt like mine dried out fast but it could've just been a fluke.
Humera M.
Stockbridge, GA
Does this mascara live up to claims on the packaging?
Christina F.
What is the difference between this and the original L'Oréal voluminous butterfly mascara?
Dipti T.
Is this mascara clumpy? I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus using it, and it looks so cool! I'm still not sure whether I should buy it.

back