BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Essa máscara realmente faz efeito? 1 Answers
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Never did I think I'd have so much extra length. I feel like this mascara is better than a lot of higher end brand mascaras for lengthening AND volume.
Chanel F.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I've used this several times in the past and for a drug store type of mascara it works pretty well. Make sure to use both for better results !
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
YOU CAN NOT EVEN STOP ME FROM LOVING THIS PRODUCT. I have long lashes to begin with, and this product makes me look like I grew feathers and my eyelashes are about to fly away!! I no longer need falsies and I would choose this mascara over ANY!!
Nayda N.
Nayda N.
I LOove how smooth l'oreal mascara is but, my eyes always get irritated when using this product. Happens with the mascara and the eyeliners
Nikita T.
Nikita T.
Very good drugstore mascara! The closest you'll get to false lashes without wearing them! I get tons of compliments when I wear this mascara. 👍🏾
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
It's been a while since u have had this mascara, but I loved it when I had it. It gave me great volume and length without drying my lashes out or making them look clumpy. I was completely satisfied with this drug store mascara and I woukd recommend it to anyone.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I don't need the two steps for this product, but it does help. The price is on point & not over priced at all. I have been using this mascara for a while now & I like how it is long lasting & doesn't give you spider lashes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Mustang, Oklahoma
Didn't completely do what it said, I like one side better than the other. Probably won't purchase again
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives great volume on eye lashes make them pop with think layer great when going out to dance
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it makes my eyes look very good and it's very easy to apply I wouldn't change anything about this product and it's set at a good price very affordable I highly recommend this product
Debora R.
Debora R.
Brazil
Essa máscara realmente faz efeito?