BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Essa máscara realmente faz efeito? 1 Answers
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
Normally I stay away from wand that are skinny but since this one had the volume wand as well I decided to give it a try. I have very short eyelashes and I was very pleased to see that it gave my eyelashes a lot of volume with minimal product. I would most likely buy again.
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Gloucester City, NJ
Really good mascara, but my favorite is telescopic and miss manga. I don't going buy again this one.
Rhea D.
Rhea D.
I love all of Loriell's mascaras. They are super pigmented and stay on your lashes. It does not make my lashes stick together and if I put enough of it on my lashes look like falsies and I love it.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite drug store mascara and it has been for years. I buy this most often over any other brand.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
My favorite mascara since I was a teenager. Gives the best length and doesn't leave your eyelashes clumpy. Leaves your lashes looking like your wearing falsies.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Love it very good mascara, it gives my lashes a falsie look without using fake ones, perfect for smokey eye look
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
Really boosts and plumps up my lashes and stays in place and doesnt end up smeared under my eyes after a night out.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara and just love the L'Oréal brands that have a mascara primer as well. It helps accentuate and lengthen my lashes on a daily bases. It is economical as well as you can purchase at your local drug store.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great mascara. Volume and separation of lashes is always key. Another one that I need to repurchase
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad product. The priming base could be made a little better though. The wand is so-so.
Debora R.
Debora R.
Brazil
Essa máscara realmente faz efeito?