BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Essa máscara realmente faz efeito? 1 Answers
Alisyn M.
Alisyn M.
Love this mascara! It really makes your eyes look big but sexy at the same time. It even has a smaller type of brush for your lower lashes. It's great
Allison M.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara I have ever used. It really makes the lashes pop with the primer. I have very thin lashes and it makes then look long and thick! I use it everyday & it's the only one I will buy.
teresa c.
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great maskcarera, I have very small and short eyelashes. This makes them bigger , longer, and don't clog up on eyelashes,
Grace G.
Grace G.
Covington, IN
This was amazing! I loved the quality and how it is long lasting. Definitely buying again. I have already recommended it.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Norwood, PA
goes on smooth and not clunky and it does not smeer the black it perfect for my dark brown eyes it makes them pop out
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
This one just didn't work for me. It was awkward to hold, it was clumpy for me, and the brush didn't seem to grasp my lashes
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I didnt know they still made this mascara but its so good well for me the texture or formula is watery not like thick.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really really like this mascara it gives you so much volume your eyelashes look fuller and I like how it feels
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara and just love the L'Oréal brands that have a mascara primer as well. It helps accentuate and lengthen my lashes on a daily bases. It is economical as well as you can purchase at your local drug store.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
Really boosts and plumps up my lashes and stays in place and doesnt end up smeared under my eyes after a night out.
Debora R.
Debora R.
Brazil
Essa máscara realmente faz efeito?