BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Essa máscara realmente faz efeito? 1 Answers
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Bandera, TX
It was ok, but Won't buy again Ended up under my eyes by end of work day I looked like a raccoon
Alyanah  R.
Alyanah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my ride or die mascara i used this in my teenager years idk if they still sell this !
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. Its a GREAT DRUG STORE BRAND. iT KEEPS YOUR LASHES LOOKING LONG AND SUPER BLACK!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this due o of mascara it gives such a nice look hen you use both sides if the mascara..
Kynnan D.
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
at first i wasn't sure if i was going to like this but when i warmed up to it i loved it!!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing altough I find that it dries faster than other ones it is good for making then bigger and larger but if you dont have the time sometimes you will find yourself with white things in your eyelashes.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
I actually ordered this lipstick online, so I was scared if it would work or not. The design is so cute and both of the brushes are wonderful! I almost didn't need to use my eyelash curler!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for volumizing your lashes. The length of the wand was comfortable to hold as your applying too. That said, the formula dried out super quick. I opened a brand new mascara and within that same month, dried out horribly.
Krysta F.
Krysta F.
Not a fan at all! The product is very awkward to hold in your hand. It is a drugstore product so it's very cheap. Horrible packaging. I purchased mine from Walgreens. I do not recommend
Juli S.
Juli S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite mascara of all time. Unfortunately you can't find it anywhere anymore. The primer was awesome, but the best part was the brush for the mascara side. It was made like a comb which helped divide and extend the lashes and mascara into perfection.
Debora R.
Debora R.
Brazil
Essa máscara realmente faz efeito?