BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Essa máscara realmente faz efeito? 1 Answers
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo la gran mayoria de los productos de Loreal, sin ebargo esta mascara en particular no tanto, porque promete mucho mas de lo que realmente cumple. Por ejemplo: no da tanto volumen y me parece un poco exagerodo dos aplicadores. Les doy un 4 de puntuacion por ser funcional en comparacion con otras del mercado.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I been using this mascara for a week already and so far it's ok, it dries a little bit too fast so it's hard for me to place it correctly. The prices is affordable, it's not one of their best ones, that's for sure.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IV'E BEEN USING L'OREAL VOLUME MASCARA FOR 4 YEARS I LOVE IT . I'LL STICK WITH THIS PRODUCT AS LONG AS THEY KEEP OFFERING IT. GIVE IT A TRY YOU'LL LOVE IT.
Stefy B.
Stefy B.
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara totally disappoint me.
It was so heavy my lashes lost all the curl.
I use it only one and I have to toss away.
I was hopping for more
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really expensive and it doesn't work like I would like it for the price I paid for it. I wouldn't but it again.
Cosset F.
Cosset F.
5star for me always good color precedent black for me and my sister good good my first option every time tha I need
Dianne K.
Dianne K.
Long Is City, NY
This was my first ever mascara from the drug store and it's amazing! It makes my lashes long and voluminous
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
This is my favorite mascara. It really does give that thick black look and gives it a luxurious look
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Columbia, SC
It makes my eyebrows so think and voluminous I love love love this mascara and haven't tried another
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
its really fun to use. I love the two steps i do see a length difference but not much difference.
Debora R.
Debora R.
Brazil
Essa máscara realmente faz efeito?