BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Essa máscara realmente faz efeito? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this mascara is a good one? I'm looki...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Volume Shocking Mascara
  • "It's been a while since u have had this mascara, but I loved it when I had it. It gave me great volume and length without drying my lashes out or making them look clumpy. I was completely satisfied with this drug store mascara and I woukd recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I do not look good in Black mascera so I have a hard time finding some that looks good. This product came in Blackish Brown also and it worked very well! I was very happy with the way it applied smoothly, which is also hard to find. Itseparated my eyelashes very well and looked great. My lashes are long so throughout the day as I make facial expressions they touch my upper lids. The mascera rubbed off onto my lids and I had to keep wiping it off of my lids/ Besides that, It was great.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Personally I think this mascara clumps too much. It definitely gives me volume but I have to use a clean mascara brush a bunch just to get the clumping to go away. It's reasonably price so if you don't have thick lashes this might be a good option for you but if you have lashes that are on the thicker side I'd stay away.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
Normally I stay away from wand that are skinny but since this one had the volume wand as well I decided to give it a try. I have very short eyelashes and I was very pleased to see that it gave my eyelashes a lot of volume with minimal product. I would most likely buy again.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I found the consistency of the product very finicky and the design ham fisted. I remembet being very excited for this but I ended up feeling like it was too much. I would rather use a base I like and a separate mascara that I like. This just was not the formula for me.
Maria R.
Wasnt what i was expecting. All my friends were telling me to buy it and that my eyelashes will look better . This wasnt that bad but it didnt work as expected. I wouldnt buy it again. The packaging wasnt that bad but the thing a i didnt like is that it didnt really gave that much volume to my eyep
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This is amazing altough I find that it dries faster than other ones it is good for making then bigger and larger but if you dont have the time sometimes you will find yourself with white things in your eyelashes.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I liked this mascara. Got it at Ulta. It was a good price. Lasted for the entire day. First time using it. The packaging was really cute! I like the shape of the tube. Made my lashes look very nice and full!
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I just repurchased this L'Oreal mascara about two months ago. I have used it before and really loved it. It still does and excellent job on my lashes. I only use mascara occasionally. However, after I have it on for several hours, my eyes start to burn. It's probably just me because I don't wear mascara that often. But I would repurchase L'Oreal!
Anna K.
Chamblee , GA
Gives amazing volume, but as all loreal mascaras it dries out so quickly, so lashes looks so bad and I have to buy a new mascara, even there is some more left. But packaging isus always good. I would recommend it but only to buy using coupons so don't overpay for mascara that dries out so fast/))
Juli S.
Rome, GA
This is by far my favorite mascara of all time. Unfortunately you can't find it anywhere anymore. The primer was awesome, but the best part was the brush for the mascara side. It was made like a comb which helped divide and extend the lashes and mascara into perfection.
vanessa m.
Does anyone know if this mascara is a good one? I'm looking for a new mascara and I want to make sure I'm getting something work my money.
Debora R.
Brazil
Essa máscara realmente faz efeito?