BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo la gran mayoria de los productos de Loreal, sin ebargo esta mascara en particular no tanto, porque promete mucho mas de lo que realmente cumple. Por ejemplo: no da tanto volumen y me parece un poco exagerodo dos aplicadores. Les doy un 4 de puntuacion por ser funcional en comparacion con otras del mercado.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
Normally I stay away from wand that are skinny but since this one had the volume wand as well I decided to give it a try. I have very short eyelashes and I was very pleased to see that it gave my eyelashes a lot of volume with minimal product. I would most likely buy again.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found the consistency of the product very finicky and the design ham fisted. I remembet being very excited for this but I ended up feeling like it was too much. I would rather use a base I like and a separate mascara that I like. This just was not the formula for me.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing altough I find that it dries faster than other ones it is good for making then bigger and larger but if you dont have the time sometimes you will find yourself with white things in your eyelashes.
Sarah R.
YOU CAN NOT EVEN STOP ME FROM LOVING THIS PRODUCT. I have long lashes to begin with, and this product makes me look like I grew feathers and my eyelashes are about to fly away!! I no longer need falsies and I would choose this mascara over ANY!!
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I been using this mascara for a week already and so far it's ok, it dries a little bit too fast so it's hard for me to place it correctly. The prices is affordable, it's not one of their best ones, that's for sure.
Rhea D.
I love all of Loriell's mascaras. They are super pigmented and stay on your lashes. It does not make my lashes stick together and if I put enough of it on my lashes look like falsies and I love it.
Juli S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite mascara of all time. Unfortunately you can't find it anywhere anymore. The primer was awesome, but the best part was the brush for the mascara side. It was made like a comb which helped divide and extend the lashes and mascara into perfection.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
I actually ordered this lipstick online, so I was scared if it would work or not. The design is so cute and both of the brushes are wonderful! I almost didn't need to use my eyelash curler!
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
El producto es muy bueno y creo que para el precio es de calidad, me gustó porque con sus dos funciones podemos tener las pestañas a nuestro gusto, me gustaría probar otras más
Debora R.
Brazil
Essa máscara realmente faz efeito?