L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Waterproof Mascara for Women

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volume Million Waterproof Mascara - Black was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

• This mascara is waterproof. I was wondering how waterproof is thi...1 Answers
Alejandra M.
Okay this is a good mascara but I liked the non waterproof version of it. Because my eyes are sensitive to the point where I recently discovered that I can't use drugstore mascara brands without them getting dry and itchy. Despite that, they're do add length and volume to your lashes
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is a very good mascara.i liked that it's waterproof. No raccoon
eyes. Doesn't smudge. Lengthens and separates. For the price,
It's a great mascara, I switch mascaras a lot, but I do go back to this.
You just need a waterproof makeup remover that way it doesn't harm
your lashes. I would recommend this....
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
This has been my favorite mascara for years. The rubberized wand is perfectly spaced to separate my lashes. In my opinion it's a little pricey for a drugstore mascara but is well worth it because this stuff does not budge or flake.
Iina T.
It's a great product with a good price. Stays on all day and keeps my lashes curled. The only downside is that the brush gets too much product stuck on it and leaves clumps on the lashes but that can be avoided by cleaning the brush off a bit before application.
Stephanie E.
Before I started using Younique's mascara, this was it for me! I loved the waterproof was really WATERPROOD. I have blue eyes and the blackest black color was great. If I didn't have Younique's mascara, I would buy again.
Sinthia M.
Orange , CA
I love using this mascara because its very affordable and it works great ! It actually does add a lot of volume to your lashes and also length. I buy it from Target or Walmart , it's definitely my go to mascara.
Teresa T.
Beeville , TX
One of the greatest mascaras I've ever used. Definitely does its job at being waterproof. Very hard to take off. I love the bristles of this product because it doesn't clump together like other mascaras do.
Renee💸🇭🇳🇺🇸 Q.
Miami, Florida
It is definitely not my favorite , I'm not really a fan of waterproof in general, it has a very liquidy consistency, clumps my lashes it's easy to get it in your eye. Would not buy again .
Natalie G.
Davenport , FL
Voluminous results and amazing long lasting formula. I have short lashes, but with this mascara I can see a difference. Just apply two coats and you're ready to go.
amanda r.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is a great mascara for a great price. I'm on my third tube. It is a great coverage, the wind makes your lashes look wonderful almost as if you're wearing falsies. Highly recommended
Sydni G.
This mascara is waterproof. I was wondering how waterproof is this? Could you wear in the pool or just in case you get wet?