BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volume Million Waterproof Mascara - Black was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

• This mascara is waterproof. I was wondering how waterproo...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Waterproof Mascara for Women
  • "I love this product why because first it gets all of my lashes and second it really is water proof." in 9 reviews
  • "Coats each and every lash perfectly and truly gives volume and definition, you can suddenly see 2x the lashes you never saw without it! Love this mascara!" in 4 reviews
Jasmine B.
Henrico, VA
This mascara is great. I makes my lashes long and thick but it’s one I have to build up which I don’t mind. The first layer goes on pretty thin but it’s can get thicker with layers. I would recommend this product. It doesn’t smudge or move through the day.
Alejandra M.
Okay this is a good mascara but I liked the non waterproof version of it. Because my eyes are sensitive to the point where I recently discovered that I can't use drugstore mascara brands without them getting dry and itchy. Despite that, they're do add length and volume to your lashes
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is a very good mascara.i liked that it's waterproof. No raccoon
eyes. Doesn't smudge. Lengthens and separates. For the price,
It's a great mascara, I switch mascaras a lot, but I do go back to this.
You just need a waterproof makeup remover that way it doesn't harm
your lashes. I would recommend this....
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
This has been my favorite mascara for years. The rubberized wand is perfectly spaced to separate my lashes. In my opinion it's a little pricey for a drugstore mascara but is well worth it because this stuff does not budge or flake.
Iina T.
It's a great product with a good price. Stays on all day and keeps my lashes curled. The only downside is that the brush gets too much product stuck on it and leaves clumps on the lashes but that can be avoided by cleaning the brush off a bit before application.
Chandler E.
Lexington, KY
I use this mascara, but not in waterproof. the best i’ve ever used and for $8 can’t beat it. i’ve used numerous brands and I always go back to this one. it lengthens, separates, and gives tons of volume to lashes!
Sinthia M.
Orange, CA
I love using this mascara because its very affordable and it works great ! It actually does add a lot of volume to your lashes and also length. I buy it from Target or Walmart , it's definitely my go to mascara.
Teresa T.
Beeville, TX
One of the greatest mascaras I've ever used. Definitely does its job at being waterproof. Very hard to take off. I love the bristles of this product because it doesn't clump together like other mascaras do.
Kylie Z.
Annville, PA
This mascara was better than I expected to be so many different mascaras say they do different things but do they really? This one was satisfying with the volume aspect and I occasionally still use it
Alexis N.
I have naturally long eye lashes and everyday someone ask if mine are fake, goes in smoothly, leaves your lashes clump free and makes them look extra long, usually I use regular and not water proof very easy to get off
Sydni G.
This mascara is waterproof. I was wondering how waterproof is this? Could you wear in the pool or just in case you get wet?

back