BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo

Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo

Que fragancia tiene ??
Does anyone have any thoughts on this product?
Myy scalp gets build up really easy. Is this shampoo something that causes it?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I have very thin hair and it works wonderfully and better then any thickening, filling shampoo or conditioner ive tried previous.in reviews
I have thick, wavy hair and it doesn't make it dry frizzy at all.in reviews
...packaging and does make my super thin hair feel thick but ever sense I started using it my hair looks so greasy and unwashed.in reviews
The first time I used this shampoo and the thickening conditioner my hair looked and felt significantly thicker.in reviews
I have very thin hair so I decided to use this because most hair products dont work for me and I refuse to use womans rogaine (though I have unused box I dont want inside my cabinet I bought before reading reviews) and I can honestly say I love this!in reviews
Paulina B.
Briarwood, NY
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Paulina B.
Purchased at: Target
The bottle said that you will see results after one use but that hasn't been the case for me. The price and packaging are cute and the shampoo is fine but I'll have to update the review after long term use.
Syeda D.
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Syeda D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This actually does make it thicker and shinier. It's also sulfate free and the shampoo does not burn my skin or hands.this shampoo does not strip the hair or harm it at all. Has a refreshing smell. very satisfied to use.must try if you want shinny hair. #loreapshampoo #shampoo #thickerhair #shinierhair #haircare
Erin O.
Sharon, MA
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Erin O.
Recently I had gastric sleeve surgery and my hair is very fine. I had heard from some gastric sleeve review boards that it is pretty typical to lose some hair from the rapid weight loss. I decided to try a few shampoos and conditioners that claimed to increase the volume of your hair. I have to say out of the few I have tried so far this one is by far my favorite. I think it definitely increase my hairs volume but not as much as I would like ( I have really fine hair) and also it smells really good! So far I am happy with it but I am still on the look out for a 5 star product.
Mandy S.
I love this product. Loreal is one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair care because I'm never disappointed. This particular product adds volume just like it promises and it smells fantastic. My hair is thin and hard to keep up with it, but I know i dont have to worry about that when I use this.
Alicia B.
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Alicia B.
Purchased at: Target
Great budget friendly volume shampoo. I have fine thin hair and this shampoo works just as well as more expensive brands I’ve tried. It is gentle on my blonde, doesn’t make my hair oily and keeps my hair looking fuller at the roots after washing. [brand:loreal-paris-16] #goodhairday
Dawn K.
Spring Hill, TN
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Dawn K.
L’Oreal Paris hair expert is now L’Oreal Paris Elvive volume filler thickening shampoo and conditioner with “Filloxane” rather than collagen, though they are supposed to be the same products just with a new name. However, I have only tried the new product and I must say, for between two and three dollars a bottle you cannot beat the quality of this stuff! It actually does what it says it’s going to, which is give my hair volume and a little hydration without completely weighing it down. The shampoo and conditioner both smell luxurious and I love everything about it, I hope they never change it or take it away again! LOL but good job L’Oreal!! Highly recommend!! Have added a picture of the new shampoo and conditioner bottles. Try them out if you get a chance, you won’t regret it!
Katie Z.
Schererville, IN
Makes my hair very soft for the entire day, and it smells so good. It did make my hair get dirty faster than usual.
Olivia G.
Barre, VT
I think this shampoo really does work and does what it claims to do, my only complaint is that the scent isn't as nice smelling as I would like.
Hyatt A.
Folsom, CA
L'Oreal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Hyatt A.
I really wanted a shampoo to help give my hair some oomph. This helped! It smelled really nice, but I think I would make this product thicker, but also make it paraben free, because I feel like that weighs down your hair, and that’s what you’re trying to avoid here! Other than that, great shampoo, very effective, would recommend!
Nadine P.
Augusta, GA
Probably my favorite, newly discovered shampoo! It volumizes my straight hair and leaves it silky and hydrated at the same time. There's now weird build up from chemicals like Pantene leaves. I'm definitely a repeat buyer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...