L'Oréal Paris Volume Expand Root Lift Spray

How well does this product work? I have very straight, flat, and thin hair. I have been looking for something to add more volume to my hair without making it really hard and crunchy, or oily.
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Volume Expand Root Lift Spray!
How would you rate this product?
jae P.
It gives my hair the right amount of volume I need it to have. I love it! I highly recommend
Kateryna D.
Seaside, CA
This is nice spray, which gives decent root lift and volume on my extremely thin and long hair. Unfortunately, this effect does not last long. The spray has a good smell and does not make hair looks greasy. Good spray, but I will take a look on more effective products.
Theresa D.
Jax Bch, FL
This stuff is great. Spray it on your roots while it's damp, and either blow dry or leave it to air dry, and you'll have amazing volume. Nice smell. Definitely met my expectation, will recommend, and will buy in the future.
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
I like to use this when I'm wearing my hair in curls because it gives my hair body and life I love this product it's so great and I would recommend this product I like it a lot something I need in my hair regimen
Elizabeth P.
Park City, UT
My hair is very flat and thin so when I use the root expansion spray, it does wonders for my hair. I recommend this.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love hunting down and using products that give my long hair volume, for some reason it has thinned out and products like this one really help to lift my hair off my head for a fuller thicker and healthier look! I recommend this to anyone with long hair!
Michelle N.
Sadly this left my hair kinda greasy looking no matter how little I used. Just wasn't for me.
Ashley R.
Fresno , Ca
It actually gives your roots a little lift. You have to use it when hair is damp and actually blow dry it with a round brush to see the lift. Does not last all day. I do have oily hair so that might be why. It does make ur roots somewhat stiff. Overall I don't use it everyday.
Sandra V.
Torrance, CA
Great Product, really gives me the volume i need for my hair. I have lone black hair and there are times i don't have any volume to it.
Anastasia I.
Madera, CA
Great root lifter for a drug store brand. It smells good too. It worked well and as I expected. The price is affordable and it's easy to find in stores.