L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense for Women of Color Conditioner for Extra Dry Brittle for Frizzy Hair uploaded by Reeny S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica J.
hubbards
Moisterizes hair. Makes your hsir soft and silky. Would recommend this product to other people.
Robin D.
Toronto
This product always left my damaged hair feeling great and smooth. it also leaves it shiny
Joey S.
Matane
It's juste perfect :) m'y hair is mkre straight then usual, they're strong and beautyful
Melanie J.
Kitchener
Leaves my hair stoft and takes away my fizzy hair helps it make my hair more manageable.
Ricky D.
Does make me feel relaxed after a long day
Good texture, price positioning
Package design
Joann P.
How do I place an order?
Joann P.
When can I place my order of 3 bottles?