L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense for Women of Color Conditioner for Extra Dry Brittle for Frizzy Hair uploaded by Reeny S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marwa A.
Nice smell used to love this one but when I found out the side effect to silicon I switch to much safer products s
Shanny T.
Meadow Lake
Oh my god! This is awesome to get the frizziness to be tame! Always smells good and makes your hair extra shiny.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
I fried my hair sooo bad coloring it and straightening it everyday. this saved me from having to go Brittany.
Aneesah J.
Love this. It makes my hair feel alive. My hairs really dry and it works so well with it. Smells great too
Maria J.
Este shampoo de verdad funciona, he usado otros que dejan el cabello totalmente feo pero este s genial
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I used it for about two months and really help to keep my fridge down but I felt like it could do more
Tayla h.
I give this 3 stars out of 5 because I wasn't disappointed nor was I very excited about this product.
Corinne S.
I would use this again. It smells nice and my hair felt silky smooth afterwards
The price is good too
Marielisa G.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta.. El olor, el resultado y como luce a mediano plazo mi cabello.
Jessica J.
hubbards
Moisterizes hair. Makes your hsir soft and silky. Would recommend this product to other people.
Joann P.
How do I place an order?
Joann P.
When can I place my order of 3 bottles?