L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense for Women of Color Conditioner for Extra Dry Brittle for Frizzy Hair uploaded by Reeny S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina H.
Fairfax, VA
My hair tends to be dry and breaks off easily. This conditioner makes my Hair soft and easier to manage which results in less breakage.
Tara G.
Etowah, TN
Thid conditioner was great....it kept my hair from tangling after shower. I never can comb thru it but had no trouble after using this!
Claudia H.
This is perfect for extra dry hair. I straighten my hair almost every day and this conditioner help and it doesn't make it so frizzy.
Grace C.
Goshen, KY
I don't have dyed hair but it is amazing, my thick curls are no longer frizzy even when the weather is damp and rainy outside.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I like Loreal and the way it smooths my hair. Lately I have been using the newer black bottles but this one works great too!
I love this conditioner! I need to order 3 bottles

I like it better works better on African American hair for me.
Cristina P.
Ridgewood, NY
I like using this in the summer! It's good at keeping the moisture in my hair. Not something to use all year round though.
Afreen J.
Brooklyn, NY
Make my hair feel really soft. I color my hair a lot and sometimes it's really dry. This helps me keep it silky and smooth.
Dawn F.
Lone Rock, WI
Love how it makes my hair feel smooth and silky. Being I have such dry and corse hair. It does not make my hair greasy
Donna D.
Chicago
My stylist recommended this to keep my hair color longer. I've only been using it a few weeks...so , so far so good.
Joann P.
How do I place an order?
Joann P.
When can I place my order of 3 bottles?