L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense for Women of Color Conditioner for Extra Dry Brittle for Frizzy Hair uploaded by Reeny S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
My hair is oily and thick, for some reason, this conditioner along with the same shampoo makes my hair look and feel a lot better than more expensive professional shampoos. So I've stuck with this one for 2 years and I hope they never discontinue them!
Laura B.
I'm not a woman of color, but I got this to see if it could help smooth my very unruly hair. It did a decent job, but made it feel a little heavy and left buildup.
Taj T.
Glen Oaks, NY
Great condition for women who find that their hair has been damaged as a result of repeat coloring! I use this often and found that it's made my hair much softer. Would highly recommend the product!
Savannah H.
This is my favorite hair products I have ever used. I bleached my hair over the summer and it was so damaged. After about 2 weeks of using this product every other day, my hair was softer than before I even bleached it. My hair is also already naturally straight.
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
I have naturally wavy and thick hair, this helped to bring my hair to life and be able to actually style it without it going back to frizzy and wavy not too long after straightening it.
Amber  M.
Tickfaw, LA
Absolutely love this product! It makes my hair so smooth. My hair is dry so by using this product it's not dry after I use them! I recommend this product to anyone with dry hair.
Danielle A.
San Antonio, TX
It works very well. I enjoy the smell of this product. It took me a long time to use all of this product. It made my hair come back to life within 3 uses.
Becky B.
Coleman, WI
Works great for colored hair. Leaves your hair shiny and smooth. Doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down. This product is well worth the buy.
Jaime D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love it. It really isn't too heavy but, now that I have started conditioning before I shampoo I like it even better. I have way more volume
ana h.
Austin, TX
I've always had a problem with my hair in frizz but sense I started with this product it hasn't been a problem any more it works marvs!!!
Joann P.
How do I place an order?
Joann P.
When can I place my order of 3 bottles?