L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense for Women of Color Conditioner for Extra Dry Brittle for Frizzy Hair uploaded by Reeny S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reeny S.
Coralville, IA
It's a very good shampoo/ conditioner it makes my hair feel less frizzy of course, but I also thought that my hair would never get better because I was constantly re-highlighting my roots because I've always wanted to be a natural blonde, and this product has helped me to not only have healthy hair but to have good smelling hair as well, lol. So this product most certainly does work😂
Robyn M.
York, PA
I am a big fan of all L'Oréal products but this one is one of my favorites. I have long color treated hair so sometimes it can feel dry and brittle. I use this in between using the conditioner that comes with their hair coloring kits. This leaves my hair soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this for anyone with color treated hair!
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
Love this for my frizzy hair because I live in Florida it's always frizzy and to have something to control it is very good I don't use it as much bc I don't like much hair product but do love this very much so totally recommend to any one who wants to tame those frizz
glo r.
I want to start saying i love this product.i have damaged bleach hair for overdoing it with bleach and a love the way it makes my hair feel like butter after i rinse it.in a good way.it smella amzing if you have damaged hair used this and you will see good results
Bruna M.
Irving, TX
It is really good for dry hair , my hair was so bad before using it, I start using and right after first use I could see results. I have highlighted hair, and I blow dry 3 times a week, so my hair really need a good reconstruction and that was a good choice!
Virginia C.
keokee, VA
My hair is frizzy, and i also color my hair and i have found that l'oreal is the best product for color treated hair wether if it is conditioer or shampoo. but the conditioner is awesome for frizzy hair helps makes it soft and smooth.. you have got to try it
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Product worked decent. Love the smell and how my hair feels after I've used it. It works better than the cheaper products. I have fine brown hair that tangles easy and is hard to manage. Packaging was nice and easy to use. I will definitely buy again.
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX
This is some awesome conditioner! ! My hair gets very dry at times and when I used this for the first time it made my hair very soft and shiny to...I also found that when I flat ironed my hair it made it easier and it was silky smooth!!!
Samiya B.
Claymont, DE
I use this for my brazilian or indian virgin hair and it makes it easy to comb through. It makes it soft and takes away puffiness and the frizz i had prior to using. It smells really good too. I use it as a cowash. Overall its pretty good
Vickie r.
Huntington Beach, CA
Good for the price, my daughter suggested it and it worked just fine for her. Nice scent and long lasting.i have brown hair that I highlight at my salon. Whenever it's in the house. A few times a month. I also use a gloss. Satisfied.
Joann P.
When can I place my order of 3 bottles?
Joann P.
How do I place an order?