L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Cream

L'Oreal Vive Anti-Frizz Cream is specially formulated with Nutrileum, a complex of Camelina seed micro-nutrients and smoothing agents, Instantly smoothes the hair fiber and neutralizes frizz along the hair strand. This product provides the extra frizz...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Cream!
How would you rate this product?
W Sacramento, CA
This is my best friend after washing my hair it helps to brush it and gives a nice texture to it when it dries out. I use it a lot in the beach
Newnan, GA
Love this product so much! It makes my hair feel nice & smooth. It's very affordable an be hard to find. It also make my hair easy to style.
Fresno, CA
A little too heavy for my hair. I ended up using it as you would use a hair gel for keeping fly a ways in place or when doing a ponytail.
Bethlehem, PA
I’ve been using it for a couple months it really works I have no complaints maybe a little bit too greasy but not really into it settles.
This product completely decreases the frizz is very good, also the smell is very rich! I love it and the price is quite accessible
Stevenson, AL
Great but a little higher when I got it. I think the price has dropped since then but it's pretty good. The smell is really nice.
bluff city
This stuff if my holy grail!! I am not even kidding my hair gets so frizzy even when i straitened it. This stuff helps a lot!
Glendale, CA
Love this product! Pretty inexpensive and does the job right. Definitely worth what you pay for it and I use it all the time
Bountiful, UT
Give products from L’Oréal are amazing! They have so much to choose from! Very affordable & love the smell in all of them!
Camp Hill, PA
Eu tenho o cabelo liso mas como faço descoloração ele fica com muito frizz e esse produto é perfeito para reparar isso.

Looking for your answer?