L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Cream uploaded by Zahra T.L'Oréal Paris Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Cream uploaded by Zahra T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Vive Anti-Frizz Cream is specially formulated with Nutrileum, a complex of Camelina seed micro-nutrients and smoothing agents, Instantly smoothes the hair fiber and neutralizes frizz along the hair strand. This product provides the extra frizz...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I don’t feel like this added value or hydration to my hair it is thick and creamy but it was pricy for a low quality product I don’t recommend nor would I purchase again my hair is thin and dry it didn’t help it at all
Mayghan C.
If you have frizzy hair, this is definitely the thing to use! When I go outside in the humidity, my hair fluffs up like a lions mane, but when I use this, my hair looks as smooth as the models on tv.
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
Love this product! Pretty inexpensive and does the job right. Definitely worth what you pay for it and I use it all the time
Zahra T.
Dubai, Dubai
L oreal paris elevive smooth intense anti frizzy serum is v nice. I like it a lot. It has Aryan oil in it which give a nice skin to the hair. After taking shower when hair are wet take few drops on hand rub it and apply on hair. Then comb your hair u well see that your hair are tangle free. You can easily brush your hair no hair breakage. It has a nice bottle which has pump that can be locked also , so he bottle is secured . This bottle has 50ml which can smooth your hair for 7 to 8 months easily. It is pocket friendly.
Vanesa A.
Good this helped me a lot with my hair mine got up a lot of those rebellious hair good and advisable and easy to get