BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea LEAR22076 S.
No la compré yo, sino que es un producto que utiliza mi hermana, lo probé un día para ver que tal y me pareció genial, porque es uno de los pocos acondicionadores que me ayuda con el frizz de mi cabello, y le dio mucha forma a mis rulos, que por tanto secado de cabello a veces no toma buena forma.
Lasharay O.
Love this product. It was very easy to use and I found that it left my hair feeling very soft and moistrized. I have natural haor and it brought my curls back to life.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
This product was recommended by friend. I was excited to try it and I was somewhat disappointed it conditioned my hair but left it kinda flat with no body to it.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I don't buy anything but this kind of conditioning treament. The it helped with my hair so much when it comes to frizz! And I love that in the summer I can use my curling iron without a ton of frizz!!
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
I didn't really like this, it was t bad, but I wouldn't buy it again. I just couldn't take the smell. It was affordable compared to other brands.
Lucia A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
This product is amazing if you are looking for extra body. It conditions and adds extra body. My only complaint is the residue left after use.
Katy M.
My hair is so soft! i absolutely love this! i used it instead of my regular conditioner. i wish they sold big bottles!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This mask was real good on my damaged hair it felt soft and manageable after the first use, I recommend this
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This product is awesome because it gives me the style and body I need for my hair, it's worth every penny
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
My hair was pretty dried and damanged. this helped my hair feel softer and a little shinier.