L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Style & Body Infusing Conditioner for Normal Hair uploaded by Fabiana C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This L'Oreal Conditioner boosts control and manageability. Superior styling polymer. Style and Body Infusing for Normal Hair that Needs Body Conditioner with a superior styling polymer: Conditions and detangles hair; Ignites brilliant shine; Improves hair's manageability; Leaves hair feeling clean without residue. For best results shampoo first. Apply conditioner and massage gently through hair. Rinse thoroughly after 1 minute. Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-180, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Methylparaben, Cetyl Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Elaeis Guineensis/Palm Oil, Citric Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, Poloxamer 407, Dodecene, Butyl. click this product to see full details

Kimberley H.
Wayland, KY
L'Oreal makes a lot of great products and this one is one of my favorites because I love to style my hair every day but it's always been really dry and hard to manage. This conditioner keeps my hair soft even after styling with heat! It gives my hair a nice full body and bounce, plus shine. It smells very nice and is affordable!
Chandler W.
Konawa , OK
I have thick, dry hair and I love the way that this conditioner
makes my hair feel. It is very soft and it smells very pleasant
when I use it. It is easy to get too much however, which
can cause my hair to feel a little dirty. The packaging is beautiful though
and it is rather inexpensive. I would buy it again.
Stephanie C.
Fremont, CA
I wasn't expecting this shampoo and conditioner to give my hair as much volume as it did, but this is my go-to when I want BIG hair. It smells really great, too, which is awesome. I have wavy hair and it gives it great volume without even having to blow dry it.
Jamie D.
Cadillac, MI
With my long, heavy hair, it's hard to get any sort of volume in it and actually have it last throughout the day. After using this one time, I instantly noticed my hair had more volume and body to it. I've struggled for a long time trying to find products that will give heavy hair some natural volume, and this has been working well for me so far!
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
This smells good but left my hair feeling like I couldn't get a brust through it. I think it is missing some moisture aspects that I enjoy in a conditioner. I did use the entire bottle, but ill never buy it again.
Eva C.
Average, nothing special but it does quickly clean my hair (and I have long hair). Therefore, I would recommend this product to people who are looking for a quick wash because this product suds up quickly.
Heather F.
Lyndonville, VT
I used this conditioner and I loved the way it left my hair feeling and looking. I wash my hair daily and it did not seem to build up in my hair. I like this product because it fit into my budget. I have used other conditioners that made my hair feel very heavy and I did not like that.
melissa r.
Brevard, NC
Loreal has the best conditioner it works so good and makes hair soft and easy to brush. i have mixed girls and brushing their hair is so hard but with loreal it makes the tangles come right out
Mandy B.
Auburn, ME
I love the smell of this conditioner. It protects my color treated hair, my stylist has complemented me on how healthy my hair is and I attribute it to the line of products I use.
Iris C.
Este acondicionador es muy bueno y tiene un olor riquisimo lo uso en mi niña y le deja el cabello suave,brillante y con un rico olor lo recomiendo eso si es para cabello normal.