BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this treatment it's not bad for the used to apply to it's very very good I like it I recommend they easy to apply the result it's suave straight I concern buy in target or any pharmacy it's the same am satisfied I would like to buy again I recommend it's
Hafsa M.
I love this product , I've recently bought it for the first time and I'm in love. It treats your hair so nicely and leaves a nice finish and repairs your hair so well. It smells good too and the price fits perfectly. I would totally recommend it.
Beverly N.
Love the Vive Pro line! It has so much moisture to add to my hair, and it leaves it smooth and feeling smooth. But, it's not so much moisture that it weighs my hair down. The scent is pleasant and the price is good, too. The downside is that L'Oreal doesn't sell this in many places.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Since I have a lot of frizz and static in my hair. This works like a charm. i have used all kinds of different types of products for my hair. This is one of the ones I like to use. However, price for me is a little high.
Naomi L.
Lynwood, CA
Love the smell and my hair feels absolutely supper soft even after awhile so I love touching my hair and I might look weird but I love this conditioning treatment now I always buy it at Walmart when I go shopping
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I love this conditioning treatment! My hair breaks really easily, but using this helps keep it healthy. I don't like to use it too often, but when I do it really helps.
Kristine N.
Dayton, TN
I have not tried this product, but a friend recommended it to me. I plan to try it in the near future and will definitely leave an accurate review!
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Good product!! Not amazing but definitely get done, haven't really seen it on the shelves in any stores locally but it's got a really cute package
Rachel M.
I really like this stuff!! Smells great and makes my hair feel amazing! It makes it feel nice and soft. Picked it up at my local Walmart!
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Obsessed with this hair treatment, I have colored hair so this really helps moisturize my locks, leaving them silky smooth!
Kristine N.
Dayton, TN
Has anyone used this product?