L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Smooth Gloss Shampoo for Dry, Frizzy Hair with Medium Texture

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth Gloss Shampoo - Medium Texture

• Has anyone tried this shampoo? If so where do you get it ...1 Answers
  • How great is this shampoo 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hayley O.
Rochester, NY
This shampoo is a great drugstore alternative. It keeps your hair smelling great and silly.
Lauren W.
Charlotte, NC
Shampoo works great to smooth hair. makes hair drying and straightening a little easier.
Kawther A.
The loreal gloss shampoo is just amazing ! i loved using it. It smells so GOOD and i can defiantly tell the difference.

If you want a glossy healthy look to your hair , this is your best friend.
i would totally use it again ! and highly recommending it
Nafisa k.
I feel that when using this shampoo I was in heaven when treating my hair . The reason I would say treating my hair is because my hair was ridiculously embarrassing so fine and problematic split ends however I feel this shampoo was very effective and would totally recommend it .
Ayesha N.
Absolutely amazing! This made my hair feel so smooth I could actually run my fingers through it without being annoyed at the coarse texture it normally is!
Amanda W.
Porters Lake, NS
One thing I find about most shampoo is it makes my hair go stiff and hard, but this stuff doesn't make it go hard and keeps it manageable
Sara Z.
Orleans ON
This shampoo is amazing smells great and when and it gives my hair this shine at the in that I'm in love with it also keeps it soft
Andrea P.
This product is the best , I love it and highly recommend it . It is soft and moisturizing , very good and healthy hair
melody d.
Works well... doesn't leave build up
...Don't need to use a huge amount. Bottle Lasts Long...
Tammy M.
Toronto, Ontario
Great shampoo when you want Shiny manigible hair. Don't forget the conditioner!
Lauren A.
Benton, AR
How great is this shampoo
O. P.
Greenville, NC
Has anyone tried this shampoo? If so where do you get it and how did it make your hair feel afterwards?