L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Smooth Gloss Shampoo for Dry, Frizzy Hair with Medium Texture

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth Gloss Shampoo - Medium Texture

• Has anyone tried this shampoo? If so where do you get it ...1 Answers
  • How great is this shampoo 1 Answers
Linda G.
Orlando, FL
The product is ok . Leave hair soft and smell very good . My kids are the one the are using it. They like it very much.
Natalie
Palm Desert, CA
Great shampoo, my hair feels bouncy and clean. It gives hair a nice shine without being greasy or weighing it down.
Joyanet M.
Westbury, NY
Moisturize a decent amount and leaves hair smelling nice. Bought it at cvs or Walgreens. Ranges from 4-6 dollars
Joan C.
Holiday, FL
Used before it leaves hair soft and moist and smelling great. Not using it because I like to switch things up
Jen F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this stuff!! Gets out my tangles, leaves my hair soft and easy to comb. Moisturizing and smells great!
Monica g.
Orosi, CA
I love this product love the way my hair smells I used it all the time very happy with this product :)
Genya C.
This was a great shampoo for medium textured wavy hair,and I'm upset that L'Oreal discontinued it.
Chelsea P.
L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Smooth Gloss Shampoo was something I've only used once. It did not Wow me.
Hayley O.
Rochester, NY
This shampoo is a great drugstore alternative. It keeps your hair smelling great and silly.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
I really love this shampoo. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny!! It smells really good too.
Lauren A.
Benton, AR
How great is this shampoo
O. P.
Greenville, NC
Has anyone tried this shampoo? If so where do you get it and how did it make your hair feel afterwards?