L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Moisturizing Shampoo for Very Dry/Damaged Hair

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hydra Gloss Dry Shampoo

Casey L.
Lewisburg, WV
Excellent product for damaged hair. I have used this product before, but it was in a pink bottle. Not sure if the formula has updated since changing the packaging but this shampoo has a great smell, really helps with shine and bounciness. Would buy again!
Amy M.
Astoria, NY
I would add 1/2 of a star to make this 3 1/2 stars if it was possible. While not the best conditioner I've ever tried, it also isn't the worst. I have long color treated hair and am always on the look out for super moisturizing conditioner that actually allows me to brush through my hair. I generally have to use a leave in conditioner along with my styling products which can end up weighing down my hair, which is never the look I'm going for.
Cindy Y.
San Jose, CA
This was my all time favorite shampoo, especially paired with the conditioner. It left my hair silky smooth and shiny and smelled great. Left a clean smell behind rather than a sweet fruity scent. Unfortunately it's been discontinued and I really hope they bring it back to the US soon!
Aubreeanna M.
I was really excited to try this product because I have super fine and dry hair. Unfortunately I was not in love. Loved the sunshiny packaging and the smell and texture where both lovely. But the product ultimately did not provide the promised results and left my hair feeling even more dry than before.
Desiree O.
Fremont, CA
Having very thick, curly hair it is very easy to have dry hair and even harder to find a product that helps with moisture. This does the job, I only it was a bigger bottle I went tru it in two weeks....most likely won't buy it again dued to the size of the bottle.
amanda m.
Mount Holly, NC
Didn't much care for this shampoo. Not sure if it just didn't work with my hair type or what the problem was. I have really long, thick, curly hair and I just didn't like the way my hair felt afterwards. Almost felt like it left a residue on my hair.
DONNA V.
This product not only gave my hair super shine and gloss, it made it feel cleaner then it's ever been. Dryness is gone and long healthy tresses are in it's place. Both the shampoo and conditioner are keepers that keep working every time. Plus, the scent is marvelous!
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Best drugstore shampoo I've ever used. Seriously conditioning, gentle and cleanses without stripping my hair. Smells great, great price, loads of product for what you pay!
Felicia C.
Beaumont, CA
I hate this shampoo and let me tell you, i never like drug store hair care products. Normally i use biologe but it has gotten to expensive for me so i started using this brand and it leaves my hair so smooth and shiny. I love it!
Venitha K.
Elmont, NY
Having indian thick hair may be hard to mange sometimes. But with this shampoo it brings life back into my hair. If you are looking to make your hair more shiny and nourished I definitely recommend this product.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I used to love this brand! Anyone know where you can purchase it? I feel like I haven't seen it in stores in forever!
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I used to use this brand a lot, and now I'm curious if it has changed at all? Also if this actually does help improve hair?