BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth R.
Shelburne, NS
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT A FEW TIMES AND I LOVE IT....THE RESULTS IS SLEEK SHINNY HAIR AND VERY MANAGEABLE....AND IT SMELLS GREAT
Renée L.
Very great conditioner! Very Moisturizing! My hair has never looked better! Everything changed ever since I started using it.
Amber D.
Thornhill, ON
I enjoyed this product. it made my hair feel soft and manageable but it unfortunately it didn't leave my hair very glossy.
Madi B.
selkirk
Very good product I straighten my hair often and I was very impressed with the outcome and would definitely buy again
Brianne G.
I strongly recommend this product ! I have used it for years and I would get my friends and family to try it
Amy G.
Bonniconlon, Ireland
Great for dry hair . Will hydrate in a few washes. Helped my hair regain it's hydration after it was striped
Courtney P.
My hair can be quite dry and damaged from heat and swimming all the time and this made my hair feel so soft!
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
I have very dry and brittle hair from colouring it! This makes my hair super shiny and stronger!
May R.
Ótimo não saio de casa sem o meu na bolsa .. ótima linha de produtos .. amoo .. super indico
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern
Excelente producto, deja el cabello muy suave y manejable, definitivamente lo recomiendo