BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Isabel K.
Torquay
In the last 12 months my hair was in its worst condition ever! I bought this product seeking glossier hair and a repair base, it totally delivered but you have to cut your hair and not use heat for it to be a long lasting effect, I would but it again
Rodella S.
Tottenham , ON
This kept my hair very mosturized an hydrated. I love the feeling of my hair after I've used it the third time. It's not pricey at all somewhat of a steal, and it's highly eddective for curly hair.
Wilrayli J.
Venezuela
Es un producto muy bueno te ayuda a reparar y dar brillo... 100%Recomendado pienso que la marca L'Oreal ayuda a reparar todo tipo de cabello su linea es muy completa...
I used this conditioner with the same shampoo because my hair started to broken and they seemed so weak. It's good but if I use it every time it' s too heavy for my hair!!!
sana J.
I find this product very oily so i use this when I want to wear my hair curly as I think it helps me a lot to smooth my frizzy hair. It also smells amazing
I have really thick and dry hair, this contidioner works great I like it. Makes my hair smooth, silky and gives shine, also smells so good. I recommend it!
Karen F.
Great product, keeps the frizz out....but found my hair difficult to style. Smelled awesome but found this product not the best on my thick hair.
kelly m.
Rosedale , Maryland
It worked really well for my hair. it got my hair really soft, since i do color my hair and it alwys gets dry, this a life savier for your hair.
Jaime O.
I love how this conditioner made my hair soft. The smell is very nice too. A little goes a long way. However, my hair did feel heavy after use.
Marie G.
Montreal, QC
This product is amazing for any hair who is very damaged (bleach, sun etc.) works extremly well. If you try it I'm sure you will adopting it.