BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Catherine M.
Orono, ME
Fantastic Product! Leaves hair full & glossy! Will buy again! Washes out well and makes a lasting wash.
stephanie m.
Huntington Park, CA
One of my favorite conditioners and I will make sure I buy another bottle I was really impressed by it
Maya W.
Granger, IN
Love this! My hair is very dry and damaged from using heat on it, this really is helpful for my hair!
Alessandra B.
Not a fan. Provides same level of "hydration" as any othe conditioner. I honestly saw no difference.
Tati D.
Bridgeport, CT
Is amazing on hair and helps damaged or dead hair to gain its healthiness. I use it 3 times a week.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I traded in my expensive salon conditioner after trying this just one time and it worked better!
Jade T.
buffalo, NY
Smelled very good. Made my hair very shiny and healthy looking. Also made my hair super soft.
Marissa B.
Louisville, KY
Works great! Really helped moisturize my hair! I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Sash N.
Auckland
Yes! Definitely would recommend this to others with dry and damage hair. Brings back the shine from dull hair. It's bit pricey at the moment but worth it. Amazing for dry scalp and the ends of your hair gets the nutrients it needs. Overall, I am satisfied with this conditioner.
Carly G.
This product worked really nicely. it wasn't anything special but it did the job of making my hair feel bouncy and soft. I probably wouldn't repurchase it right away cause I like to switch up my shampoos and conditioners but I would eventually buy this again lol good stuff though!