BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yadira V.
Laredo, TX
My hair is very dry and this stuff helps it become more and more shiny each and every day leaving my hair looking young again
Krystle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Had to switch my conditioner and I switched to this, best decision. My hair looked healthier within a few days of using it
Samantha B.
Creighton, PA
This conditioner is one of my favorites. It makes my hair feel so healthy and soft. Almost doubles as a deep conditioner.
Jona M.
Saint Louis, MO
My hair was really damaged until I descovered L'Oreal Paris Vive conditioner. I use it every week and I love the result.
Gena T.
Little Neck, NY
This stuff is very good though i wish it was a different smell. it though made my hair very dry and it fell out more.
Victoria B.
Bristow, VA
Makes my hair super crazy dry. No happy. Got it on sale though. So that was nice. Upset about the dry hair I have.
marlen p.
Love that it fix my damaged hair from all the straignthing. It did took me a while for it to work with my hair.
Helene G.
Mount Prospect, IL
My hair is somewhat dry and unruly,this product smells great and left my hair manageable and in great condition
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
Love this product. Great on my hair and smells amazing ! Would highly recommend if you have hair like mine
Catherine M.
Orono, ME
Fantastic Product! Leaves hair full & glossy! Will buy again! Washes out well and makes a lasting wash.