BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Great product. With just one wash it left my hair super silky and shiny I loved it. It's definitely one of my favorite conditioners.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
I like this shampoo it leaves my hair feeling feeling clean smell good I buy different o es but currently using g head and shoulders
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
This conditioner is an absolut must for dry and damaged hair. it doesn't take much and a bottle actually will last a very long time
Jenn S.
Spartanburg, SC
Works great for my extremely dry hair but not for everyday use. It seems to bog my hair down when used everyday, i use once a week.
Michelle L.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling smooth and hydrated, helps reduce frizziness and makes my style look natural and healthy
Diamond  J.
Daytona Beach, FL
This product helps with my hair so well sometimes my hair can get dry and when that happens i always have this product on standby
Dagni C.
La Mesa, CA
It was a nice product it let my hair very soft but oily even thou i will use them everyday because i really love acconditioner
Jéssica B.
Orting, WA
It made my hair very smooth and helth! I loved... You should give a try for sure. I have highlights and my hair breaks a lot...
Tina P.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Love this product! Leaves hair soft an smooth.....and a absolute wonderful smell. I defiantly recommend the product to anyone!
angel P.
Manassas, VA
I've never used it before, however I've heard very good things about this product! I will be sure to purchase it in the future!