BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Conditioner, Very Dry/Damaged Hair
This Product is a must for dry,damaged hair...very easy to use and you don't need a lot of product to do the trick...leaves your hair very shiny...and the scent is light...would purchase again.
Allison M.
San Diego, CA
A great product for the price! Made my hair more soft and manageable. It didn't weight my hair down. It has a stronger smell, but it's a pretty scent, so not too big of a deal.
Arlenis G.
Lo use cuando tenia el cabello muy maltratado y definitivamente vi buenos resultados, lucia mas fuerte. Deja el cabello oliendo muy rico y brillante.
Trisha P.
Lowell, AR
Anyone with dry over processed hair knows that a good conditioner is a must. The Vive line is perfect for smoothing and rehydrating your tired hair.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
I use this with the shampoo and bam tons of damage reversed in one use. this line of shampoo and conditioner is excellent for severly damaged hair
LEAR23318 | CRISTINA B.
MIAMI, FL
Me gusta porque me deja el cabello sedoso y brillante, tiene un olor muy agradable siempre lo uso, muy bueno, y me rinde casi que el mes completo
Ruxandra E.
It works really well, made my hair softer after a few weeks of using it. It's really affordable and it's wonderful. Really good and effective.
Karalee G.
Spokane, WA
Works well. My hair is soft and moisturized but can't really tell if it is more so than with my last conditioner. Still works great though.
Vleeta H.
Jacksonville , FL
The first time I used his I fell in love! Made my hair silky smooth. Although I don't use it anymore because it's hard to find in stores.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Great product. With just one wash it left my hair super silky and shiny I loved it. It's definitely one of my favorite conditioners.