BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tina S.
I LOVE this product.. I have baby fine hair and sometimes in the heat my hair frizzes at the ends this product also eliminates that problem as well as fly aways all while making my hair shiny
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I love anything loreal especially the skin care and hair products. the loreal Paris Vive Hydra Gloss Conditioner for very dry/damaged hair is awesome I love it.. It made my hair shine again it don't look dry or burnt.. I continue to use this and always will.
Heather B.
Dixon, MO
LOVE this conditioner! My hair tends to get dried out sometimes after I put my blonde back in it, and this conditioner always moisturizes it back and makes it look so healthy and shiny.
Julliana V.
Seattle
Perfect for dry hair. My hair was too dry and after use this conditioner is improve! I loved and I recommend for everyone. I was thinking change the brand but I really like it.
Stephanie P.
Millington
This product makes my hair so shiny and I love it. It really helps on days when my hair is looking extra dry. I can't believe I didn't start using this product earlier.
Darian L.
Mahwah, NJ
This conditioner works pretty well. I'm not sure if I would say my hair is glossy after I wash it though. It smells nice and helps with brushing my hair after a shower.
Ashley H.
Jackson, MS
Love this product, I have super fine hair that damages easily. This helps me keep it looking a bit fuller and protects the ends from snapping which they so easily do!
Deborah B.
Bedford, NH
Also use L'Oreal conditioner for dry/damaged hair as I color
my hair and the coloring does make my hair knotted after shampooing-the conditioner
really helps to smooth the hair out and make it so I can comb
it out easy.
Marissa V.
Fresno, CA
Loreal never disappoints when I use any of the products.
they always smell great and it always seems to come up in convo when I start talking about hair treatments
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC
Really love the way it makes my hair feel! My hair was breaking from all of the damage but this product really made a difference! I love how healthy it feels now